Reviews for Turning Point
Ohh gosh awesome chapter 3 Sasukes in one chapter it must be heaven. Can't wait for the next chapter hopefully it's sometime soon
Alice-hime of the moon chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
Update the story it's been so long I really want to know what happens next. So if your still out there please update
White Acer chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
That is really confusing but I really hope to read more! Thanks!
Sibrael chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
This story is looking really good. Please don't abandon it.
Kannade chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
I honestly have no idea what's going on, but I can kinda see where this is going and I have to admit that I like this A LOT. It's pretty much the biggest brain teaser I've ever read. It's been a few years since you last updated so I don't really expect you to update the story (or even remember the story), but I just wanted to tell you that I thought what you had written so far is awesome (but very mysterious).
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
This fic is AMAZING! I am truly in love with it. :) it must be hard dealing with different alternative worlds and such and still have the story makes sense :) and what is this? Is present!Sasuke jealous of future!Sasuke? Ahhh I wanna know SO MUCH MORE! please if the idea ever comes back in your head update this story! I am truly in love with it xD and I hope to see it up and running [:
sakurabloomsasuke chapter 7 . 5/26/2010
two words: MAKE MORE. lol... i freaking love this story!

i can't wait to read more from you!
sakurabloomsasuke chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
all i have to say is "Mirai!" lol. i don't know. i was expecting you to just give a little notion to their names like Sasuke(1) indicating from the past, Sasuke(2) indicating from the future or something similar to that. I can't imagine sasuke with someone else's name lol...

but i really love the story so far! hehe
sakurabloomsasuke chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
time travel? cool! and i've seen noein although i wasn't really fond of it. the only thing i liked was their CGI. lol.

but this story is already making me sad. ;_;
Yumi14 chapter 7 . 3/15/2010
Hey,come ! XO
Yumi14 chapter 7 . 11/29/2009
Oh and by the way,do your best!Please don't neglected this story.I really want to read more of this!
Yumi14 chapter 7 . 11/29/2009
Um,excuse you please tell how many 'Sasuke' in this story?Is the newest Sasuke is Saikin?It's confusing but neverless,I like it. XP
butsuhika chapter 6 . 11/26/2009
Oh, by the way, I forgot to mention this with my earlier review. For addressing an uncle in Japanese, please use "JI-chan" (a short "i" sound).

JII-chan (long "i" sound) on the other hand means "grandpa." And I don't think Sasuke would apprecaite being called a grandpa now, wouldn't he? :)
butsuhika chapter 7 . 11/26/2009
I like this story! You took a unique approach in your plot design. It's amusing to see Sakura being sought after by various versions of Sasuke. I can't help be a little jealous of her, you know! :)

Speaking of the various versions of Sasuke, I was put off by having you called the older, non-evil version of Sasuke, "Mirai." Umm...not to be harsh on you or anything, I'm just expressing my thoughts, that calling Sasuke other than "Sasuke" really removes the essense of his character. I don't know if what I just said make any sense to you. Try it this way, by calling Sasuke other than "Sasuke" (even for his future version), it kinda removes his Sasukeness.

Perhaps I could make a suggestion. Why don't you have Sakura called the older Sasuke, Sasuke-san. After all, the "-san" suffix is usually used for those older and/or to give more respect to the addressed person in Japanese.

And for the evil version of Sasuke, you could call him "Dark Sasuke," or "Kuro-Sasuke" (kuro means black in Japanese). This way readers can stil have a sense that these characters are still Sasuke.
Pandalion chapter 7 . 11/26/2009
Very nicely done; I've always wanted to read a good tragic story. I can't wait for the next chapter, I want to see how young Sasuke deals with the truth.

Lion