Reviews for The Twelve Days Of Christmas
When I Make It Shine chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
This is cute so far and I like how Naomi struggles between fallling in love with Dean and being unsure. I cant wait to read more
bjq chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
Please update soon. GREAT story! Was that a small Apple pie in box 1? Will Naomi realize that Dean is in love with her? Is she really pregnant(mood swings)? Will her Mom be ok? Can't wait to read more.
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
really love the story cant wait to see what happens next
Kit Kat chapter 5 . 11/28/2009
Okay so your officially on my 'FUCKN FAVOURITE AUTHORS LIST" lol that's amazingly good cause I'm a picky reader lol , but I can't seem to stop reading your Naomi stories There the sex ;P lol

Please keep writing :)

Xox

Kit Kat :)
supernatural only chapter 5 . 6/12/2009
OH god i so want more of this story! lovin it!
Fan the Friendly Fires chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
Oh man. No more!

You can't leave me hanging! I've read a lot of these "romance stories" and I've gotta say, your story is def. one of my favorites...now all you have to do is update! And soon!
XxNaiomiWinchesterxX chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
Damn im really mad right now...i totally forgot what i was gonna say!. the stupid computer took too long to open the review thingy.

o well any way, i love where this is going. its cute how Dean keeps giving Naomi little gifts-that just so happens to be all sex related, but u cant really blame him right cause he's dean HAHA!

Anyway cant wait for the next capter, hope you update soon! _
angeleyenc chapter 5 . 2/16/2009
plz update! this is good!
angeleyenc chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
plz update! this is good!
9DeanWinchester9 chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
Okay, I loved all the chapters so far.

But this one has got to be my favourite one.

Loved it!

~Kalli
xlittleangx chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
Aw really enjoying this story. Love the letters-that last one was so funny, esp the PS bit! He totally feels the same way about her! There's not many OC's (in particular female OC's) that I actually like, but Naomi sounds like a cool chick; nicely written.

Bring on the next chapter!

Ang xx
9DeanWinchester9 chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Okie Dokie. So I finally was able to read this.

I love it! I'll be waiting for the next chapter. :)

~Kalli
camlann chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
Okay, so here I am, reviewing Chapter 3-I'm only a week or so late...maybe. Anyways, I really enjoy Dean's letters to Naomi-will there be future letters? I mean, I know there's one in Chapter 4 (because, of course, I've already read it), but will there be any after that? I sure hope so! Ooh, maybe Sam could find one and totally embarrass Naomi or Dean. Of course, then Dean would have to kick his ass. But it's all in good fun, right? LOL! OH! I just realized! I can totally peek! I've got Chapter 5 in my inbox! Ok, forget half of what I just said-no wait, don't! I still want a Sam scene in there, so if it's not in Chapter 5, I'm totally gonna start bugging you about it. So keep the above in mind as you start working on Chapter 6! I'm off! Toodles!

camlann :)

P.S. Did I ever actually get around to 'reviewing' this chapter in the above? Cause I'm thinking I didn't. I'm thinking I got ahead of myself. And I really don't want to reread what I just wrote...oh well. If I didn't, here it is: the chapter was great! Heehee!
camlann chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
So sorry I didn't send you a review sooner-I think when you uploaded it, I was smack dab in the middle of beta-ing Chapter 3 for you. Or maybe that was all in my head, and the real reason was that I was just too lazy to do it at the time. Anyways, technically speaking, you already know what I think of the chapter-I enjoyed it immensely of course! Anyways, I'm off to review Chapter 3 for you now, since I haven't done that either. Unfortunately, I don't really have an excuse for not reviewing 3 sooner...yeah, that was just laziness. Sorry.

camlann :)
milamoorea chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
DONT LET ANY ONE KNOW WHEN ANOTHER DEAN AND MIMI IS POPPING UP HU? ;~) LOL. I LIKED THIS CHAP! IT WAS CUTE