Reviews for Choice
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I'm glad Wilson had the sense to talk to House about the childood abuse and stuff. But in the end, Wilson's just hurting himself with all the pain he's giving House. And he hasn't got a clue as to what he's done.

Just wish Wilson would say sorry to House for what hapened.
Richie117 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
oh my god... Wilson is so cute ;3 He wants to punish House but actually he punishes himself x) I think he won't be able to leave House no matter what ;3 (but - please - don't prove me that I'm wrong ;) ) I'm impressed House didn't take any of his secret pills - Wilson should got on his knees in front of House and give him the best blow job in his entire life x)
leslie chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
this was by far the best chapter in the series! i loved it! it made me cry but for all the right reasons. i liked how you addressed houses situation with wilson and his warring needs to both be with wilson and not be in pain. i also liked how you brought in some of houses back story without making the chapter all about his past. please continue writing new chapters. i promise ill read them all!
slashfan54 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Man this is good. Take an abused kid and abuse him some more.

Love that Wilson thinks he knows what he's doing, and doesn't have a clue.

Hope he beats him on his back, not his butt. The back is less demeaning if it's discovered, which I hope it is. Wilson is a smug, sick, twist. Seriously hope he gets called on it.