Reviews for Standing in the Rain
hignum chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
very nice.. n yes, i'm a huge fan of seta n yukiko pairing... keep up the good work...

Ganheim chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
with the weeks forecast

mistakes you had made…"

[A lack of clear paragraph break makes this look like Source Mixing]

She must have ran after him…

[“have” serves the past-tense purpose, following only needs to be “run”]

Silently, he lowered his umbrella, letting it fall to the grass with a soft thud.

[Then stares up into heavy rain…when he doesn’t like rain? There’s more in this immediate scene that looks off, and after having re-read the scene a few times I think that it’s missing something. A few lines, a little more narrative/actions…I’m not sure. Just something more between his clipped explanation of failing to save her and then her rather too-blank statement of “I’m not mad”. Duh, the issue isn’t that he IS mad with himself, and if they’ve been so close (as seems to be the case here), I’d think that she’d try to say something that more directly/clearly helps him outside of his pit of self-recrimination]

Despite my complaint (and I really do think something should be reworked in that last conversation scene by the river…or why they need to walk that far), I think this was a very good story. You succeeded in presenting a reasonable but not smothering somber atmosphere – I’ve never had much favoritism for any of the characters, but if you wanted to expand/explain an MC-Amagi relationship then his guilt at failing to save her (remember that she was a relative stranger at that point) would be a very believable starting point.
Kozly-Bear chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Dude that was great!

We seriously need more YukikoxMC fics ;D
Rymelia chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Wow awesome!
Shige-Pink chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
It's nice...

I think I read this fanfic in Deviantart.
Eshtarwind not logged chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Ah.. sweet and simple. You have a talent for writing soft and bittersweet angst. You pictured both of them really nicely, no OOC seen here. btw, I am a big fans of MC/Yukiko so... more, please? ;

Hm, that's a nice name, Yamada... Mine's name is Masaharu Hamida. Talk about being lame. (we both have the ending "-da", eh? We love "rice fields" huh?)
Megaolix chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Good idea turned into a nice one-shot. I always like to see fics where some of the things only the MC know are shared with others. This is one of those things and I see nothing wrong with this.

I can't wait to see a fic about the fight with the secret boss.
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Oh. This is lovely. Yukiko is perfect for a role like this, and this situation so fitting.

Your writing was very good, very to the point and yet descriptive. I felt nothing was overdone nor left out. Good job.

And I do love me some Yukiko fics. :)
Salary Dam chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
KYA! So cute and sweet~

At first, i don't like nor like SoujixYukiko.

But after I seen her Social Link level 8...I feel like...

then, KA-BOOM! Yukiko is my girlfriend. Hahaha.
Enekk chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
That some pretty good pennies you threw in.

Not only I'm a fan of the MCxYukiko pairing but this piece gave an interesting insight on what would happened if you fail to save a victim, from a the characters perspective and the players. Not bad at all.
Twotwentytwo chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Thank you. I've been dying for P4 fluff, here. I've never actually let one of the victims die before, even out of curiosity, so this is an interesting take on the back-a-week effect for me.

This seemed pretty in-character on all fronts, too. A kind of survivor's guilt for Soji(I'm perfectly fine with your decision to not use the "canon" name, Shinyu Yamada suits him well. I just prefer to call him that for simplicity's sake.) and Yukiko's usual big heart.

...I also have a serious soft spot for Soji/Yukiko. They make a good couple, and Yukiko's entire household is surprisingly supportive of it for a more "traditional" family.

So, yeah, I enjoyed this one quite a bit.