Reviews for Scissored Kismets
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 7 . 7/13/2015
wonderful job
Tiramille chapter 9 . 7/27/2010
Can't wait to see what happens next!
boyarina chapter 9 . 6/11/2010
this is one exceptional story. I love how the way it was organized, how it flowed.

Are you a filipino? If not, yes balut is something you should try. I was quite surprised maguanacs was coined after mag-anak.

Im a filipino and it delighted me knowing that our culture are influencing others :)
aries9394 chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
i totally loved it! mariemaia was so cute! dorothy and trowa's "friendship" is... new, i guess... i'm looking forward for the development of dorothy and quatre's relationship so update soon!

-aries93
Bibliomaniac chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
My, my, golden porsche. How very Dorothy. :P

And so does dismissing a reality as imagination, and promptly acting upon hidden desires of the flesh. Couldn't say that it was not in her character...
Xardion chapter 9 . 5/14/2010
I do love these little interactions with Mariemaia. Children can be so devious (I'm probably using the wrong word, but I hope you get the point). And Trowa needing help with a girl of his own. Quite interesting.
RPM Shadow chapter 9 . 5/13/2010
Interesting chapter.
j2040 chapter 9 . 5/13/2010
Heero talking about love, Trowa blackmailing, Abdul questioning Quatre's Virginity and Mariemaia's first date at an early age.. Have the world gone crazy? I enjoyed this chapter so much that i am rereading the whole story... This is worth the wait.. Good job girl!

My word for the day: "Indescribable".
Empress Scarlette chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
YESSS! AN UPDATE OMG! Thanks! I super lvoe this chapter, even if tehre's no interaction between Quatre and Dorothy. I wish I can give a meaningful constructive criticism now but I just sneaked at work to read this! I squealed when I saw the notification for this. Continue please: I love it! :)
Pinkstriped-flamingo chapter 9 . 5/13/2010
Oh gosh, you updated! This chapter is awesome, well-written. I have to go back to the previous chapter to know what's going on though..it's been ages since you last updated it. Nice twist on the Brookei character! I like the 3xMiddi pairing but it's so sad only very few people tried to write it. I think the Heero and Mariemaia scene is cute LOL. Please don't make us wait? :D I want to know what Quatre will do to the scandal LOL.
RPM Shadow chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
I'm loving this! Please update soon!
The Orange Girl chapter 8 . 12/6/2009
Hi :) idek why my name doesn't appear on your list of reviews! I hope you forgive this flighty little missy (... okay maybe not-so-little, orz) for being A Very Bad Reader! Here I thought I've already left you a review! _;;

At any rate~

The build-up is indeed quite slow, but I could never really see Dorothy throwing herself into Quatre's arms immediately after the war and romanticise his kindness, knowing her psychological make-up; at least that's what I can deduce from what's been revealed of her from canon. So the slow progress is passable and, dare I say, just right.

As well, Dorothy's sudden move to jumpstart the dating process (lol!) is, albeit a little out of character, extremely justifiable! So no worries about the pacing, dearie, and the characterisation; you're doing very well as you write these two off :)

Now where's that chapter I'm going to beta-edit, hmm? Hmm? :D :D :D You better not keep your readers waiting and update soon! :D~
Patois chapter 8 . 8/9/2009
So far so good. I will wait for the next chapter, hurry up!
AsatorPrime chapter 8 . 7/27/2009
Very cool story so far.
Hououza chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
Magnificent story so far.

I like how you have developed the relationship between the two of them, and yet at the same time kept the others involved in supporting roles having their own relationship issues.

I eagerly await the opportunity to read more of this.

Good luck & best wishes,