Reviews for Chuck vs Agent Walker
Lissy94 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
That was a really good quick story. I'm kinda sad that there wasn't more... But I still think it was great nonetheless
awelle chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
This was somehow very beautiful. You used just the right amount of words to convey the emotions. Very poignant. Thank you for sharing.
jessclifton chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I love this story! The simplicity of the writing is great. The drama and emotion between C&S are awesome and perfect. I can't wait to read future Chuck fics from you!
saraddictive chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
great story!
nattylovesjordy chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
M... that was really really good.

I especially liked the part about Sarah, not Agent Walker. Where you said that Sarah protects his heart and what not. I found that so true and it was something I hadn't even thought about!

Superior job.
Arathorn73 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Love the ending. That's a very profound question. I think Chuck has to protect Sarah from Agent Walker. Because she really does have two roles that are very intertwined. Very nice story.
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Good story.

I like it. XD
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
hippogriffs chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
there have been loads of post 2x11 fanfics, i think this is one of my favourites :)

i think you got the characterisations spot on, really enjoyed this. well done!
tshdow chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
nice story.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I loved this! of course Chuck will protect sarah from Agebt Walker. Durr. (Lol, sorry.) Great job anyways! :D

aardvark7734 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
It's so *not* crap - it was nice. I thought you were terse but efficient in your initial scenes, getting yourself setup to deliver in the final section. I believed their interchange in Chuck's room; they didn't say too much but they said enough.

Chuck's insight into Sarah's duality is apt, as well. In trying to understand Sarah's behavior, it would seem an easier task to attribute each of her actions to the agent or the girl and then map the relationship these two personas have to each other. Finding the course of action that the agent can accept and the girl desires would seem the proverbial "win-win" scenario. :)
Robert Modean chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I like it, it's well conceived and the characterization is tight. If anything I'd have liked it to be a bit longer with the roles fleshed out a tad more, and of course more Casey would be good - he's a neccessary catalyst/foil for the two in these situations I think. But I liked it overall, a worth effort.
SoContagious chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
This is a beautiful story. I really like fanfics that are pieced together almost like a collection of snap shots and this one really surprised me. You really nailed Sarah's character and inner conflict with that line "who will protect Sarah from Agent Walker?" I'm looking forward to reading more from you!