Reviews for Death
raintxt chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
It's really interesting, good job!

(Oh, and I wanted to answer you in your question in my story,but you're denying private my answer is: The three girls wanted 1827 and 8059 to a girl x boy couple,not a boy x boy one.)
RastieTheWolfDemon chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Not a review but i couldn't message you. You reviewed my story "The Drak Tournament Revived" and i've edited/added to it. Would you consider ?
DragonoftheEastblue chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
so fucking true! LONG LIVE THE STRAW HAT PIRATES! juts like capt. jack sparrow, monkey d luffy will cheat death again and again
VioletCheckers chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
luv the last sentence!
roo17 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
interesting...very brillian coming up with this idea!
Synchronize chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Death wants to take them away because they are trying to make the world a better place, oh wait, that's the Marine's reason for wanting to kill them.

Hehe, this is a good drabble. I love it.
CartoonLover14 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
you know i just relized that death does tend to follow them like a bad smell! Pretty good!
Marumir chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
That was... -can't think of the right word-... umm... interesting. I liked that fact that the StrawHat crew wouldn't let death toyed around with them. It's good. Serious... this piece is interesting. Good job. I'm not sure if this was a good review at all. It's well-written and describes their will. AND YEAH! I'm the first reviewer! I hope... because you were the first reviewer on mine... that's not the reason why I read this. You better not think that way! Hahaha. It's good.