Reviews for Leah's Journey
Silver chapter 27 . 4/15
I hope you are alright. This is an excellent story and I hope you update soon. But regardless, all the best.
RW chapter 27 . 3/22
COME ON
U said u had the next chap half written April 23 LAST YEAR
WGAT THE HELL, WHY HAVEN'T U FINISHED IF YET?
dude update already!
Neela chapter 27 . 1/31
Are you coming back? I miss this story and I want to see Leah and Embry finally make it and have fun. :)
This story started off good. Like really really good. But now, Leah is turning into a Mary Sue, and all the scenarios are on repeat with Tank & B fighting then making out then B getting a make over from Alice then her getting attacked by Cyrus. This is seriously getting over-used and downright boring and pathetic. And to be honest, I think Leah and Embry should just stay friends, please. Unless you want to sink further into the oblivion of failure. Good day.
SlipperyWhenWet chapter 27 . 1/5
Your other "guest" appears to have ignored how badly the pack "family" treated Leah. The idea that Leah and Emily would be buddy-buddy is so moronic I can't imagine why they'd want it anywhere near any story at all. This fic is a great realistic take on how the characters actually are rather than the unrealistic, unhealthy fantasy. I hope you write more! :)
Guest chapter 24 . 12/28/2013
I seriously think this is completely unrealistic
I realize this is your story and you can write whatever you want but you seem to completely disregard how close everyone was in the books
There was a whole chapter dedicated to how the pack is a family in New Moon and although they were torn apart in Breaking Dawn the ending suggests that they are still a family and that they resolve things
Regarding the Leah/Emily tension they were like sisters and they seemed to be getting along ridiculously better in the books (where the wound is still fresh) than they do in this story
Guest chapter 16 . 12/27/2013
I think the pack drama is OC. This would never happen
Rachael Whitlock chapter 27 . 12/26/2013
Please keep going I've been reading since the start and I've wanted to know it ends for ages.
Please keep going!
LenaLeon chapter 27 . 12/24/2013
Please continue this :(
I read all of it in two days!
And english is not my mother language so i read slower than the others :(
I love Leah and I hate the concept of imprint! I read another story that said that imprint is something that must be broken, because the pack must have all the priority in their life... I think that too, imprint is awful, u can not choose!

Ok, so I now that this story is in hiatus? but ur not updating anything but i do hope that u can continue this (life not always leave space to write, bot maybe u can write sometimes... i really hope so) because is awesome!
Really...
I read it thinking that it was only Leah... but it's amazing, Embry... her love to Leah, Rosalie... Nessie, all of it!
Pleaseeee update!
Scented Hairpin chapter 27 . 12/13/2013
I miss this story so much - I hope you update again soon! :)
Thatiscool chapter 27 . 12/1/2013
Are you going to continue?
Guest chapter 27 . 11/19/2013
Wai...wait...what?
Its over?

UPDATE! WTH?
it was soooooooooooooooo amazing.
and cyrus
and embry and burning the dress
WHAT HAPPENED?
Guest chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
Oh please. Ive got to deal with edward"
I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING FOR LIKE 5 MINS :) :D ;D
Guest chapter 11 . 11/17/2013
OMG OMG OMG
THIS IS LIKE THE MOST AMAZING STORY EVER !
i LOVED THE BASEBALL GAME AND I WAS LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF DURING THE MAKEOVER!
THIS IS MY FAV FANFIC EVER. PERIOD.