Reviews for Leah's Journey
Allison chapter 28 . 6/7
Hi!
First order of business: You’ve not updated this story for a HOT minute and I really genuinely hope everything is okay with you and your family.
Second order: I’ve read a lot of twilight fanfics in my day. Like a lot, a shameful amount. So you can trust and believe me when i say this is Literally The Best one I’ve ever read. It’s paced so well and you built the relationship between Leah and Embry so FREAKING well. It was gradual and NEVER boring, despite what you may think! The sexual/romantic tension was off the charts amazing and REAL.

It’s a great mix of drama, romance, and humor! The line “he could deliver that package to my door anytime” is my new favorite thing to say ever. I laughed out loud while reading this story and i felt for the characters And it was just great. Made me feel all the feels.

Another thing that I LOVE about your story is that i really feel like you were able to stay true to the way Stephane Meyer wrote the characters, none of what happened felt unlikely or out of this world ridiculous. It was very realistic (as far as stories about vampires and shapeshifters go lol.)

I started reading this when you first published it and it was only finished up to the point of the wedding chapter and I was soooo disappointed that you hadn’t continued (but I honestly couldn’t blame you since I have never finished any story in my life lol)

. Anyway! So I have not checked in on this story ever since the wedding chapter BUT this story was always in the back of my mind.

I can not describe to you the joy i felt when i realized you had added so many more chapters after so many years of assuming you’d never return! Thank you for this! From the bottom of my butt thank you!

Anyway:: The point of this review is to tell you that this story absolutely delights me, I think you’re incredibly talented, and I am here waiting patiently for the continuation and conclusion of this story.(: I’m rooting for you and your characters and I’m here and i deeply care about this story and am so emotionally invested.

I just wanted to say that there are people out there that care about this story (and you!) and want to see it all the way to the end, even if we don’t speak up.

I wish you the best in life and in your writing adventures and no hard feelings if you end up not finishing this one. It happens. (But like honestly please finish it, i don’t care if it’s utter crap, I will love it anyway, this I can PROMISE you)

(Sorry if there are typos or grammatical errors, I’m typing this at 3am and my two remaining brain cells are working in overdrive)

Thanks for reading!
HarryPotter4evah chapter 28 . 5/6
Please please please please update. I can't handle this ending. Please! What is even the point of writing a Leah story if she doesn't get a happy ending?
Brokenhearted chapter 28 . 4/29
How could you?! I'm legit crying. NO! I can't believe Leah could do that. I truly can't. Please update. Please. I need Leah and Embry to be okay.
Purplebeian chapter 3 . 4/20
Woohoo~! I feel really bad for Leah, honestly.
Janelle chapter 28 . 2/10
Please update when u get a chance it very good and keep me posted.

My email:
Puppy 17 chapter 28 . 9/10/2017
Please, please, please continue this, I love it! You left it at a huge cliffhanger and I need more! I really love Rose and Leah's relationship. Can't wait to see more of them (and Embry!).
Puppy 17 chapter 23 . 9/10/2017
I disagree, I really liked this chapter!
Puppy 17 chapter 17 . 9/9/2017
"Um" is right, Embry!
Puppy 17 chapter 11 . 9/9/2017
Oh Leah...So oblivious...
Puppy 17 chapter 10 . 9/9/2017
Awwww! Nessie/Leah togetherness is so darn cute!
Puppy 17 chapter 9 . 9/9/2017
I loved this chapter! It was super fun to read!
Puppy 17 chapter 7 . 9/9/2017
Poor Leah. I think that you completely get Leah's character, she's obviously not one-dimensional like some people imagine her to be and you really show that in your writing.
Puppy 17 chapter 5 . 9/9/2017
I totally ship them!
Puppy 17 chapter 4 . 9/9/2017
For future reference nobody expects you to write when your sick unless you want to, don't worry abot editing!
Puppy 17 chapter 2 . 9/9/2017