Reviews for Turn Traitor
Mikaela II chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
I loved it :) beautifully executed. I hope to see more Asajj fics from you in the future!
Mirkenza-H chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
well, after Bye, bye beautiful i decided to look up your other ventress fics; this does not disappoint! well written and believable! beats Anakin blowing up the toaster...lolz! now i want crispy waffles!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
Oh, this was beautiful. You did a beautiful job, characterizing someone who is barely touched on, even in the animated movie. I kinda wish this was a little longer, but this is the best place to stop. Keep writing!
yellow 14 chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
An impressive chapter, but it's flawed in a number of things. Firstly, I believe that Shaak Ti would not face Sidious with only Master Obi Wan. Mace Windu and Yoda would accompany them as well at least. Also, Shaak Ti fought General Grevious and lost, so her own skills would be no match for Sidious (Much as I love Master Ti I must face facts) Also, Anakin only went bad later in the SW universe and would not have sided with Sidious in a fight at that time. It's only because of the prospects Sidious dangled in front of him that he got involved.
Timewatch chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
That's a very good ending.
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Very nice. Looking forward to your next update. Cheers!

Spark
yellow 14 chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Ventress and Shaak Ti. A very...interesting combination. A few minor problems. One, a bullet? In the SW universe, blasters tend to be the weapon of choice and two, wouldn't Palpatine and Dooku know about her hidden camera. Still the finale looks promising, please update.
G-AnakinRPG chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Looks cool!
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
*feeds the banthas*

I like this. You go in-depth with Ventress' character, with dense physical description and details like her sensitivity to light and her feminism. (Btw that explains everything she says in the Clone Wars movie. Feminism. Excellent.)

I really like "trying to reach her without a saber". I can't help but think that all of Ventress' viciousness was a plea for help.

My only concrit is that some of it sounded too casual and earth-like. "Shit" could be replaced with something more appropriate to the movies-"bantha fodder" or something.

Good work. It's very interesting to hear from Ventress' point of view. Although I've tried to write her, I haven't read much about her.