Reviews for After
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Well that was awkward but I liked it. You're good writer
bluerozelovetruth chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
LIKE IT ALOT
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I can so see Sesshy doing this to help Inu and Kag

That was hilarious, cute and awesome, I loved it and excellent job
Syra Sunn chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
What an endearing brother-helps-other-brother-get-married fanfic! I practically leaned my head against my hand and sighed blissfully whilst reading this. Sesshoumaru observing and helping his brother - in his own Sesshy way ;) - with a brief glimpse at the adorable relationship held between Kagome and Rin, and last, but not least, some good ol' Inuyasha and Kagome romance.

... *sigh*...

Farewell for now, Miss Sue :)

- Syra
uwohali chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
That story was beautifully written, young inexperenced love. I really enjoyed how the brothers were getting along & how Sessy was helping Inuyasha & kags relationship along, by providing valuable info. Knowing how & when to speak to Kags. Sessy know he full of it, saying Inuyasha is his prey etc. Another way without admitting his love & concern for the two lovers, especially his brother. Story nicely done.
Bibi11 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Sweet little story! Had to laugh about Sesshoumauru a bit; he started to really sound like an overbearing 'stage-mother' for a while. But he did come through and get over himself long enough to give the young couple some great news.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
i don't think i got the alert for this one or it got lost in the massive mailings i was inundated with during the month past.

quite a lovely story. one enjoyed the Cyrano de Bergerac-like romantic tips.

this one is attempting to write a crossover with 'rurouni kenshin' that includes the brother's coming to an accord but i will never, ever come close to the eloquent and touching scenes that you describe. *tips hat*

salutations and genuflections,

ginny
AmoraLynn chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
thats so beautiful
Dragon Ashes chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Cute! Interesting story...I like the fact that you accurately portrayed the characters as they appear at the end of the manga. Thanks for sharing this with us!
wbaker5286 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
i was just thinking this morning that it was about time that you would be posting. i'm so glad that you chose to write this. it works so well with the end of the manga. it was the perfect continuation, and your writing makes it so easy to enjoy. thanks.
Ranuel chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Wonderful! Thanks for the fluff for Christmas.