Reviews for Agent in Love
Lovely.
MrsBee1973 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Ha! Love this!
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Lol! I loved this so much! Great job!
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I loved the end of that when they took Tony home and Gibbs refused to allow Vance to put anyone else on his team. XD The way you write Tony's view of things during this episode is really well done, it definitely captured his character. Love it.
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
After ten minutes of trying, he was about ready to give up – though he'd only been met with one 'Access Denied' that he'd managed to get past, he still didn't get what he was supposed to do to get the information he wanted. It really did look so much easier when McGee did this stuff. But then, with Gibbs' annoyed grunting in the background, he finally seemed to get the correct clearance and words in to access the records.

...What I never liked about this part was how Ziva bugged him that he was going so slow to search the sick bay records, when, if faced with the same challenge, SHE'D probably take just as long, if not longer!:P:P

"Captain – the medi-vac pilot is requesting clearance on agent Gibbs' orders."

It was what he'd been waiting for. "Launch the plane."

The Captain turned to look at Tony, who didn't look back. "I've got an armed man aboard that aircraft."

"So have I and he said launch it."

...That had to be my favorite part of the episode...Tony and Gibbs, so sympatico.:):):)

"Or you could just do that," Tony said, sighing happily, his forehead resting against Gibbs'. "I know I've been wanting to do it since I saw you in Cartagena."

"Me too," Gibbs said. "You don't exactly make it easy."

Tony grinned proudly. "Thank you."

...hehehe...:P:P

I love this story. I'm SO glad you have both of them posted here!:)
Yabbit chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
loved this

subtle and sweet but oh so yummy

great job

:P
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
good job
DuchessofYork chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
that final scene in the living room...sigh...if only it REALLY happened...lol
geraldine01 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Great! I love a happy ending and 'making' Gibbs finally come out and say he loves Tony was icing on the cake. Great interweaving of the episode and your version. Guess which one I think is better? LOL
Doni chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Very sweet.
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This just made me grin like an idiot. Amazing peice. love the almost-UST in Cartagena. I just saw this episode last night, so it's still fresh and fits perfectly. oh, yum!

Love,

Lady Merlin
Avalanche Reeve chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
:D :D

That episode had basically the most perfect lines for both DiNozzo/Gibbs and DiNozzo/Ziva. Loved your version of this episode and I'm very glad I found a good Agent Afloat story. Your characterizations were spot on.
mary2000 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I loved reading the story, is this all you have to the story? Or is there more to it? I would Love to read more if you have more. If so can you send it to me to read? Thank you very much for such a good Gibbs and Tony story!
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
So good. Made me want to cry with sadness cuz they were so close and yet couldn't be together on the ship. Made me giggle because well they are just to cute. Made me happy cuz they were together at the end. Very good I loved it.
TheMalfoyLady chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
HI there!

this was so sweet! I loved it!

You write them so well it'a almost cannon...besides the slash, that is...but then again you are an incredible writer...love your stories since The Depths of Winter...

Well, see you