Reviews for Pop That Lolli
the.eye.does.not.SEE chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
That was absolutely perfect! So Mark/Lexie, and just *hilarious*!
aussiechick06 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
*sniggers* That was EXCELLENT! This story could so easily fit into that time-frame when Mark is trying to stay away from Lexie. I couldn't stop giggling throughout this - it was just too funny and enjoyable! A wonderful read!
haydeertz chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This is freaking hilarious! I bet this is what happened that day! LOL Or so I would like to continue to believe...great funny short story.
Vinnie K chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Damn, this was briliant! I couldn't help but grin throughout Mark's ordeal. I love the pairing and the way you write the characters is simply amazing. I really enjoyed this - well done!
blackdiva72 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Sexy story. I loved how Lexie did not realize the reaction she was causing Sloan to have just by licking a lollipop. Write more!
krista chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
this story is good i like mark/lexie together
Li'l Milk Glass Chicky chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Major LOL!

I absolutely LOVE Mark/Lexie (I'm hung up on the couple name of "Slexipedia" right now), and this was just too great. I just got a serious case of the giggles. Mark/Eric Dane is so hot, and he's too funny, even when he doesn't mean to be such as in this situation here. Mark's got it so bad for Lexie, and of course, he would have to see her sucking on a lollipop. Haha, that was all he needed! It just cracks me up, but Mark/Lexie are so adorable, I can't help but smile.

This is so very much like something that could have happened on the show! Great job on capturing that!

I loved your other story "And You Burn So Bright" (which I so need to leave a review for), it's on my Favorite Stories list. I'm going to add this one too, as well as add you to my Favorite Authors list, I just love how you write Mark/Lexie! Now, I'm going to check out your other Mark/Lexie fic, "Somewhere in My Memory". I'm sure I won't be disappointed!

~Haley
kai1994 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Hah, lol i bet Sloan was very turned on by the sight of Lexie.

Funny, and slightly erotic .

GRTZ Kai1994!
CitronPresse chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
This is pure awesomeness! I *loved* it. There are so many different aspects to Mark/Lexie and you've really done a great job capturing the lighter side of their chemistry. I could see it all playing out in front of me. Seriously, seriously awesome!