Reviews for Across The Worlds
Nadya chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE

Youre writing style is fabulous and I know this hasnt been updated since 09' but oh my god. Character depiction seems comfortably accurate considering youre working with Helen and Jacob after the movie ends. Klaatu is spot on I would say.

PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
KuroEnna chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
Now seriously this is the best fanfiction I have read in this fandom, you managed to make Klaatu as he was in the movie and still put a new side to him, is marvelous.

Helen and Jacob are beautiful to read, such grow and still..Poor Helen.

Is a pity truly that is hasn't been updated, I shall hope that someday you do it...But if you don't, know that I'm grateful for that pleasant minutes of a good reading :D..Take care

Ps-My emotions have to say this to you ''*sniff* Why?ยก...How can you be so cruel as to left us right there?, Promising us cute scenes and leaving us in a cliffie..Sooo Evil*sniff*''
queen-of-the-libary-and-light chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
.God. this story is amazing! please dont leave us poor readers hanging :0
MystiStar1 chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Oh gosh...cliffhanger. :O Well, I do hope you update as soon as you are able! I am quite enjoying this...and I can't wait to read more. Thanks for posting. :)
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
would love you to go one see how they get along again

maria
Sara chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
Please please please please PLEASE continue?
iAir Nomad chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
Oh my gosh, this is excellent! PLEASE don't leave us hanging, even if it's been a while since you've updated... please try updating soon, I beg of you! DD8 I WANT ME SOME KLAATELEN FLUFF! FFFFFFFFFF! DDD: xDD
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 5 . 3/26/2010
Did you have to end it with a cliffhanger? NO FAIR! Please, please, please update! It's such a good story!

Spark
Silver War chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
Ah! Why is it that both of the TDTESS fics that I have read today (and I really really like them and want to read more) have been left on a cliff-hanger and haven't been updated since January? It's very frustrating.

Anyway... I really like this fic so far and I want to see the confrontation between Klaatu and Helen.

Please update. Pleaasse!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 7/3/2009
Awesome story! Keep updating!
liacasino chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
this is awesome, keep going

please update :D
Hinata245 chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
Ah STORY WITTHDRAWL. IT BURNS! Very nice work.
Angel Eyes CK chapter 5 . 5/28/2009
Oh my goodness, I really like this story it's easy to read and it keeps my attention very well. I hope you start updating again I am so excited to see what happens next! I think it's great how they just bump into each other like that it's just too funny.
Raven Celiestia chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
You have to type some more. it , you can't leave it like this this is so exciting o. LOLZ can't wait love the plots unfolding keep goin' I'm Rooting for you. Readz Ya lata RM

Chao Chao
Carah18 chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
What a cliffhanger! I do hope you will update soon and that you have not given up on your story! It is very good! Please continue!