Reviews for Edward on The Brink of Vomit
SPYforYOU chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Oh gosh, that last line was epic. Loved the whole fic. Especially Rosalie's Pep talk. Oh and the Air, She needs air line. Hysterical! Still am laughing now. But I also loved this insight into Edwards mind. Awesomely written.
cleo the hedgehog chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
HHAHAAH AWW THIS IS SO CUTE, :) i feel incredibly sorry for jasper lol perfect :p lovelt STORY XD
Twilightlover1518 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
AWW! THAT WAS AMAZING I LOVED IT! can you read my story please? i would appreciate it thanks. :)
annabeth123 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
This was really awsome!

~Peace out:)
Evangilena Night chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I would feel sorry for Jasper too! I'm not an extremly emotional person so when people go all emotional around me it gets weird. He must feel like that all the time!
life takes time chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
What an incredibly cute story
Abstractly Sydney chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
i love it
blue eyed pixie chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
awn while i was reading this i was listening to some sappy love song and it almost made me cry!
x-xMasqueradeAngelx-x chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
That was incredible! So funny in some parts. I like how you've worked with Rosalie on this one very interesting :) and as well you've captured there personalities and traits perfectly. Jaspers ability, Alice and how much she prepares, their thoughts, hearing it in Bella's way from Edwards point of view. It was perfect, you should have so many reviews for this really well done :) I absolutely loved it when Emmett said in his mind "Air, Edward, she needs air." That made me laugh so much, really well done. I'm writing a one shot which is from when Edward left for a short time in New Moon (so sad when that happened) but anyway hope you may give it a read, and well done again! and sorry this review is so long! x
JustAnotherGirl1234 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
this is really good are you going to continue with this or not? im just curious. i love this story!
Thunder's Blade chapter 1 . 12/26/2008