Reviews for For Eternity
Stupid TROLLS. Ruin it for EVERYONE!
Wish I could convince you to continue.
Thanks for sharing this much.
Nicoconsd chapter 1 . 8/18
Just wanted to send a quick note and let you know that I have really enjoyed your story so far. I have had it as a "to read" story in my box for a very long time and today I finally dove in. I really an intrigued by the uniqueness of the tale and although I know it's been years since an update I secretly hope that some time you might finish? I would love to see how Bella and Edwards reunion goes :)
jk chapter 17 . 4/28
shes my girl! that's why I left her ass in the woods after telling her I didn't want her!
the ring couldn't be for her! she would never move on! that's why told her she would!
I cant be too late! I ditched her ass 150 years ago! how could I possibly be too late?!

assward is a walking fucking contradiction!
jk chapter 16 . 4/28
wow a whole chapter of should I shouldn't I. I now have a headache. Edward is so whiny and annoying, just read the fucking book and shut your cock hole you stupid faggot.
jk chapter 15 . 4/28
so its gonna be that easy? alls forgiven...fuck that. edwad should have to work for. He was a should bella not believed him? he didn't usually go around talking shit did he? what reason did she have to not believe him? from bellas pov I don't think she made a mistake. he didn't want her to be one of them...that right there was her first sign. so when he said she wasn't enough o whatever of course she believed him! and what was she supposed to do...beg an cry...she did that. should she have grabbed onto his leg and not let go...that's just not what people do when their broken up with..edwads mind was made up there was nothing she could have done...though I do wish she hadn't cried and begged like the pathetic little lump she is...but whatever. I don't think Edward should forgive himself, its his fault that they've been apart for 150 years...he's the reason that shes suffered all this time ...two freaking life times! fuck him. bella should have moved on years and years ago. who clings onto a guy that doesn't want them? pathetic
Kanny1 chapter 26 . 4/12
Please will you continue this wonderfully written story.
jane210 chapter 22 . 1/19
I was just cleaning out my favs and came across this story - I really hope you find the time/inspiration to work on it agin! But I'm pretty sure you'er done with FF, but just an FYI when i think of my all time favs this story always come to mind!
MyladyNancy chapter 26 . 12/10/2014
see i knew it would end and i have not wanted this moment to come. I hope your life is finding some sense of peace and I will put this story on my follow list. you are a wonderful writer. If some cannot see the value of your pattern that is their problem. this story is enthralling, sad, and wonderful. I pray for you to have a good day and a calm holiday. Give a special hug to those little ones. I have 2 of my own (7 and 11 at 56 years old) and I know they can run your life. good luck
MyladyNancy chapter 23 . 12/10/2014
thank you for his practical joke. I can't get enough of this story
MyladyNancy chapter 20 . 12/10/2014
if you worked so hard I can leave a review. this is awesome! i am irritated at the reference to a ring being accepted at the door but I have faith in you. just please let Edward be a little more grown up. Elizabeth/Bella obviously is.
MyladyNancy chapter 19 . 12/10/2014
Interesting moment. please tell me it isn't eternal!
MyladyNancy chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
wow, I am totally intrigued by the life Eve has lived and can't wait to see the rest of the story. my heart bleeds for all the characters involved and i want to wrap them all up and fix this... I already know this story is not ended and i hope what ever has happened to stop the updates will be resolved and you will be able to share your incredible talent with us again to continue and finish this event. I hope all is well.
harkie5 chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
Your story is really creative and I'm enjoying it so much that I can't put it down. Thank you for sharing!
vighnigh chapter 26 . 6/22/2014
Will you be finishing this story?
Guest chapter 20 . 6/7/2014
21000 words and not a bit of them interesting or non-overly dramatic - seriously, soap operas are more plausible. Wow. You don't need multiple beta/buddies telling you how much they love your story, you need an editor to tell you that long, long, looooooobg blocks of boring thoughts are exactly that: boring.

I'm skimming the book chapters - how is it possible that a book that sounds so utterly snoozeville (do people in the future not like dialogue?!) is a supposed best seller? I'm convinced your Edward is an idiot AND a pansy. I think Alice might be almost as bad. I truly don't care about Garrett. And where the hell is the dialogue here? People talk ya know? It's how we relate thoughts and ideas. Gigantic, uninterrupted blocks of internal thoughts are hellish to slog through as a reader.

Geeze, this story had potential and went absolutely nowhere. I know it's almost done but I can't even stick around 5 more chapters to see where it goes. I'm just booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored.
1,290 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »