Reviews for Blood of the Blossom
kittenkat18 chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
cute ! a little bit different then how the character would really act in the anime but I know that a lot of people in Fanfiction doesnt follow ) it is still great !keep up the great work!
kittenkat18 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Im liking this soo far ! cant wait to read more !
MistyRulez chapter 11 . 12/4/2013
MORE PLZZZZZZZZZ PLXZZZZZZZ I LOVING IT XDXD AWSOME STORY MAKE MORE PRETTY PLZZZZ PLZZZZZZZZZ(POUTY FACE) LOVE IT XD XD XD XD
lilytothelake chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
This is a really awesome story. I never really cared much for Sakura related stories, but I had read about all the other good fanfics out there for Naruto, so decided to try one. It's well written, and has a good plot. Also, I love how you portray Itachi in this story. You stay close to his actual character in the anime. The same goes for Sakura.
Well thanks, for writing, and I really don't know if you still write this story, but I think I'd like to read more. Thanks. I've never like Sakura related stories until I found this one. So thanks, and please continue.
One thing I would work on though is grammar. That's about the only thing I would reccomend, because the rest you got down pact.
Bella chapter 11 . 2/2/2013
PLEASE MAKE MORE! I LOVE THIS FANFIC SOOOOOO MUCH! PLEASE RELISE CHAPTER 14!
Bella chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
AWESOME! LOVE IT!
BloodyBlossoms chapter 11 . 9/12/2012
Ahh loved it but im stingy and want more :)
chakragoddess chapter 11 . 7/25/2012
I just read up through chappy 11 and I am loving it! I hope you continue!
sakura chapter 11 . 7/25/2012
next,next,next,next,next,next,next! I CANT WAIIIIIIT CMOOOONNNNNN PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS I CANT WAIT!
ZsaCat2 chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
It was a really good story, but with the dozens of grammatical errors, I couldn't enjoy it as much. :(
Fire Witch 55 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
i love it bye
madog98 chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
i love it it't was really funny when sakura pushed itachi off the bed lolz:P love it
Mermaid Caren chapter 11 . 12/12/2010
This is so good. But y does Sasuke cry? does he love sakura a lot? and what did he mumble when he was knocked out?
Seiko Aisling chapter 11 . 12/12/2010