Reviews for Dance of the pyreflyes
user51s2r chapter 38 . 6/10
Fantastic story. Worth reading!
user51s2r chapter 25 . 6/10
this chapter makes my concerns for last chapter null. I didn't think Kabuto knew about white chakra. I mean if he did, he just ignored everything and tried to kill the 9tails container and the ONLY known holder of white chakra. Seems pretty dumb.

excellent chapter! this story is a really good read!
user51s2r chapter 24 . 6/10
this chapter was excellent. The only part I would change is, take out Kabuto's blood limit. You can just say he is jonin medic, and really skilled. Because if he does have a blood limit, why wouldn't he just use that on the dying guy.
user51s2r chapter 22 . 6/10
I love me some Sasuke-kun bashing. Excellent chapter!
user51s2r chapter 20 . 6/10
OK, things that I am thankful for, in this story...

quote-"It’s a family secret" THANK THE GODS!

secondly... I hope he is over the Sakura thing...thank goodness for Kushina!

oh yah, AWESOME chapter!
user51s2r chapter 18 . 6/10
I was wondering if he got higher level white jutsu! LIFE!

Great chapter!
user51s2r chapter 16 . 6/10
I really want to read a Naruto fic someday, that doesn't have Naruto spilling his fucking secrets TO ANYONE WHO ASKS. I mean they are fucking ninja...why would they TELL YOU THEIR SECRETS?(sorry can't tell you, clan secrets, or -FUCK you that's how.)

ignore that, KICKASS STORY, Very entertaining.
user51s2r chapter 15 . 6/10
That was pretty fucking awesome. Great chapter. Loved the fight scenes.
user51s2r chapter 9 . 6/10
I wasn't sure I liked this story until chapter 3. This chapter helped me decide it was a really good story. I had some problems with the whole ask Sakura to date him nonstop thing, but I also remember being a dumbass kid.

ANYHOW, awesome story! p.s. Kakashi is a butthole!
user51s2r chapter 3 . 6/10
This is really interesting. I like the writing style and characterizations.

Fantastic read!
Battlesny chapter 12 . 5/30
actually, Jiraiya didn't tell Naruto not to use his clones to memorize Katas. when he kidnapped Naruto for his first day of training he ordered one of the ten clones Naruto summoned to practice Katas.
Getzeye Dragon1 chapter 10 . 4/3
Preclude? Don't you mean exclude?
ultimately a fangirl of bullshit ttam 7
you made naruto complete moron and .share every secret he make him all goody goody withthat banshee and sasuke. the fuck.
Vilkath chapter 38 . 1/9
I remember reading this fic years and years ago back when it was being updated still. Just stumbled across it again and now I remember how much I loved this story. Sadly it has been something like 8 years since it was last updated, so it's beyond dead, not even life could save this story.

Still it is an amazing story and a great exampled of the best way to do a cross over. By using as little of the second element as possible, namely just white magic/summoning and nothing else from FFX this story was great. Far to many xovers clutter a story up with tons of characters, plots and elements of both series and end up with an over complicated mess.