Reviews for Dance of the pyreflyes
dixielullabye chapter 1 . 4/17
Cool concept and well executed. I know you've probably moved on by now, but I still greatly enjoyed this story and appreciate the effort you put into it. You wove the concept in beautifully, and managed the power increase and ripples in a way that kept the story fresh, interesting, and believable. Thanks for this great story!
It's not Lee has no talent in ninjutsu and gem jutsu it is Lee can't use them he has underdeveloped Chara coils
m chapter 38 . 2/20
more please
reviewer chapter 38 . 2/1
lovely chapter
Weasel Fu chapter 1 . 1/28
I have enjoyed this story.
Momma Lici chapter 38 . 1/20
AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I think I am having conniptions, this is GLORIOUS - I am rewriting half my story already! And, yes, it's a parody, but it might as well be AWESOME, right?
brandon chapter 38 . 12/26/2014
update maaan
Reymen chapter 16 . 11/9/2014
I love how you manage to give everyone in the team something, so they all can feel like a part of the team.
Reymen chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
Perfect distraction
TyDragon30 chapter 38 . 11/2/2014
PLEASE WRITE MORE TO YOUR STORY. I REALLY LIKE IT. IT IS ONE OF THE BEST ONES I HAVE EVER READ. THANK YOU FOR THE STORY. READ YA LATER.
Guest chapter 38 . 7/27/2014
Weak Konoha and Weak Naruto. All traitors caught should be killed most painful & humiliating manner. Eg Cutting off their genitalia & breaking their bodies with pain before execution.
Fayari chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
Well... Sakura's a bitchy little shit in this story, ain't she? You aren't even overtly bashing her and yet she's still coming across that way. Of all the characters you've written in this story, she's the one I'm actually most anxious to read about. It's rare to see a story that can make me care about a character that for the most part I ignore. I'm following this.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Bordum Paperwork
russell.broad.14 chapter 38 . 3/30/2014
I am hoping that you will come back and finish this story as it is quite well written.
migginauden chapter 30 . 3/22/2014
And Ino starts to see the light. Yay for that small miracle. Naruto has an awesome new summon to help him out and the sound trio make an appearance. Awesome chapter; so wish you would update.