Reviews for Dance of the pyreflyes
snowyassas1n chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
i can only handle stupid Naruto for about a single chapter before its gets horrible
Juubi764 chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
your good at this shit
dixielullabye chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Cool concept and well executed. I know you've probably moved on by now, but I still greatly enjoyed this story and appreciate the effort you put into it. You wove the concept in beautifully, and managed the power increase and ripples in a way that kept the story fresh, interesting, and believable. Thanks for this great story!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/15/2015
It's not Lee has no talent in ninjutsu and gem jutsu it is Lee can't use them he has underdeveloped Chara coils
m chapter 38 . 2/20/2015
more please
reviewer chapter 38 . 2/1/2015
lovely chapter
Weasel Fu chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
I have enjoyed this story.
Momma Lici chapter 38 . 1/20/2015
AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I think I am having conniptions, this is GLORIOUS - I am rewriting half my story already! And, yes, it's a parody, but it might as well be AWESOME, right?
brandon chapter 38 . 12/26/2014
update maaan
Reymen chapter 16 . 11/9/2014
I love how you manage to give everyone in the team something, so they all can feel like a part of the team.
Reymen chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
Perfect distraction
TyDragon30 chapter 38 . 11/2/2014
PLEASE WRITE MORE TO YOUR STORY. I REALLY LIKE IT. IT IS ONE OF THE BEST ONES I HAVE EVER READ. THANK YOU FOR THE STORY. READ YA LATER.
Guest chapter 38 . 7/27/2014
Weak Konoha and Weak Naruto. All traitors caught should be killed most painful & humiliating manner. Eg Cutting off their genitalia & breaking their bodies with pain before execution.
Fayari chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
Well... Sakura's a bitchy little shit in this story, ain't she? You aren't even overtly bashing her and yet she's still coming across that way. Of all the characters you've written in this story, she's the one I'm actually most anxious to read about. It's rare to see a story that can make me care about a character that for the most part I ignore. I'm following this.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014