Reviews for Dance of the pyreflyes
Ash0011 chapter 38 . 3/16
its disappointing that this hasn't updated in so long, its really good
Shadowpawzzz chapter 38 . 2/16
epic story I really liked it.
Cemalidor chapter 29 . 1/9
For a second i considered if the green spandex wonder might have induced the fire affinity into Tenten. But if the 'flames of youth' could do that, Konoha would primary consist for fire users. :XD
Cemalidor chapter 11 . 1/8
Poor Carbuncle. Playing FFXI for years by now i 'know' the glowing avatar from there at least, so the plush toy reference is ore than amusing. :XD Regarding the omake, it could have been worse, i only say "tea party". :O
Difdi chapter 28 . 1/4
I find myself wondering if Tsunade's fear of blood might have been augmented by a very subtle long-term genjutsu - the way she managed to overcome it right after getting hit with an Esuna is...suspicious.
Difdi chapter 14 . 1/3
Naruto has Battletoads.
Kurisutina-san chapter 38 . 9/22/2017
Hi, just wanted to say - I read this story way back when it was updating and still check in from time to time. It's always a joy to read :)
user51s2r chapter 38 . 6/10/2017
Fantastic story. Worth reading!
user51s2r chapter 25 . 6/10/2017
this chapter makes my concerns for last chapter null. I didn't think Kabuto knew about white chakra. I mean if he did, he just ignored everything and tried to kill the 9tails container and the ONLY known holder of white chakra. Seems pretty dumb.

excellent chapter! this story is a really good read!
user51s2r chapter 24 . 6/10/2017
this chapter was excellent. The only part I would change is, take out Kabuto's blood limit. You can just say he is jonin medic, and really skilled. Because if he does have a blood limit, why wouldn't he just use that on the dying guy.
user51s2r chapter 22 . 6/10/2017
I love me some Sasuke-kun bashing. Excellent chapter!
user51s2r chapter 20 . 6/10/2017
OK, things that I am thankful for, in this story...

quote-"It’s a family secret" THANK THE GODS!

secondly... I hope he is over the Sakura thing...thank goodness for Kushina!

oh yah, AWESOME chapter!
user51s2r chapter 18 . 6/10/2017
I was wondering if he got higher level white jutsu! LIFE!

Great chapter!
user51s2r chapter 16 . 6/10/2017
I really want to read a Naruto fic someday, that doesn't have Naruto spilling his fucking secrets TO ANYONE WHO ASKS. I mean they are fucking ninja...why would they TELL YOU THEIR SECRETS?(sorry can't tell you, clan secrets, or -FUCK you that's how.)

ignore that, KICKASS STORY, Very entertaining.
user51s2r chapter 15 . 6/10/2017
That was pretty fucking awesome. Great chapter. Loved the fight scenes.