Reviews for To Write Love on Our Arms
ririi69 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Really good.
Pats chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
That was so sad. I have tears in my eyes

the show needs a storyline like this one
PaperCranesandLove chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Wow. WOW. that was completely amazing and heartbreaking, I adored it. I think maybe Blair would have been worried about Serena and Nate too, but I loved all the CB, and poor Elise. this did kind of give me de ja vu of that one tree hill episode, what with the library and Elise killing herself, but then agai, that could have totally been by chance, and even Elise knows that Blair and Chuck are made for eachother! extremely beautiful. and kinda depressing. but beautiful none the less. especially the " . ." bit.
casinoroyale chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
VERY similar to the One Tree Hill episode.

But I liked the references to the love things, and the story was very beautiful.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
i loved this story. you really showed how sheltered blair and chuck are, and how just one moment can open their eyes to the cruelty and injustice of the world. and the black marker was a nice touch, and a good reference to TWLOHA. it's true, really, that for people like elise, there IS no inbetween. it's either love or hate, life or death.

so thank you for writing this. things like this happen. people lose everything, and in their desperation, they often lash out. and you captured that perfectly.

tears come easily for me, but this was different. this was beautiful and heartwrenching. and, it was devastatingly good.

so thank you. again.
suspensegirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Wow. Yeah. Depressing? Just a bit. *huffs*

Beautifully written though. wow. *cries* oh man.

Just...just...wow.
ClassicBeauty23 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Oh dear lordy Cass! It's Maddie here and I mean wow!

This story was so beautifully written!

You expressed so many emotions and it left me in a ball of tears!

And at the beginning when he says he has a feeling *cries*

Oh just lovely! I really enjoyed this one shot!

Spectacular! *claps and hugs*
flipped chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
amazing.
dragonfly2009 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
wow yeah it was really depressing in the way that it reminded me of the Colembine shooting but i loved how it showed that through expeirencing tregedy and death sheds the light on love and exceptance and being a better person.

idk GREAT STORY! lol
Just-Plain-Roo chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I am almost in tears here! At first I was expecting this to be a Blair-and-Chuck-finally-working-things-out fanfic but then the shots started and I was gripped in suspense!

I loved how it went on in fifteen minute intervals as if time had slowed down and then Blair and Chuck silently express their feelings for each other in permanent marker, going from fear to bitter-sweet resignation that they were most likely going to die.

And then Elise! Even with the line at the start of the fic I was expecting her. I was thinking along the lines of Eric or (for a split second) Serena because she wasn't in the room. Not innocent little Elise! After she told her story I felt so bad for her, because like Jenny she was pressured and bullied but she didn't have it in her to fight back, until finally she cracked and did something terrible.

I don't think one piece of writing has ever made me feel more emotion, much less inspire me to leave a review this long! Great job and please write more like it!
Lady Knight 1512 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I've gotten into the bad habit of not leaving reviews when i read, but this story was different. This was incredible. The tension was unbelieveable and showing the fifteen minute intervals definitely helped that. I was just sitting on the edge of my seat the whole time, certain that Chuck or Blair was going to die.

I loved the black marker on white skin. It was a profession of love that previously couldn't be vocalised, but to me, seemed to symbolise so much more because, just like with the story, there is not shade of grey. Black and white. Love and hate. Escape and capture. Life and death.

I loved this story, even if it DID leave me feeling sad and a little empty. You've done very well with this piece and should be very proud.

LK1512
dazzledeyes chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Wow. That was incredible. It was dark and serious, but really well written. Chuck and Blair were so sweet, and you made Elise seem developed and believeable in the situation. I really liked it.
princetongirl chapter 1 . 12/26/2008