Reviews for If this Heart Could Beat
violetnights chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
That was so beautiful, I cried.
Fifille chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Poor Alice (
crazybeachbunny101 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
BEAUTIFUL story i read this story a long time ago and i just found it again... I LOVE IT :) keep writing your doing an AMAZING job :)
nrisley19892007 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
cute oneshot! u did an awesome job...
momoxtoshiro chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
That was one of the best JasperxAlice fics I've ever read! It was so enticing! I loved it! Keep it up and please write more!

*AlicexJasper4ever!*
Alice Hale Brandon chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
aw
ME LOVEY JAZZY chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Oh wow. I agree with Alice. What a little witch. Anywho, loved it! Extrememly well written!
TeamUnderdog chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
i would rip maria's tghrought out if i EVER EVER EVER met her! i would give up my house of night books just to beat the crap outta dat bitch!
hansbmd chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Wow! That's about how I'd picture Alice first meeting Maria. And you captured that so well! I liked Jasper's reaction to Maria showing up and I loved the talk they had after she'd left. Alice and Jasper are so perfect together and this story was just plain awesome! Great job!
dalittopixievamp PiciVolturi chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
i love this (: though jasper's response could have been more to the apolegetic side rather than the " i hate myself so much " side(: but in general it was pretty good... it's just the maria parts that were.. well... insulting towards alice(: i'm not trying to say that i can write any better cus i am really a bad writer... this is just a suggestion kayz (:
parisdamour chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
interesting idea, letting alice and maria meet :)
4-eyedDragon chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
AW! So sweet! I loved it!
hollykaulitzx3 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
this is so adorable :)

i loved it!

alice and jasper are so cute.

and you made maria sound EXACTLY like I imagined her!
PokieDots chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Aw, this was amazing! I love fics where Alice meets Maria, there's not enough of those
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009