Reviews for The Travelogues
SassyTheLass.Nina chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Aw their date was to cute. Love the chapter.
Team Ramy15 chapter 10 . 6/8/2012
Can you please update this? I love it so much. I love all your Anastasia stories. Write more!
I Am Not a Human Being chapter 10 . 1/5/2012
Hey this is nice! I can't find any good Anastasia/Dmitri stories that don't include weird extras and new characters and whatever haha :) update soon please!
Ranellope forever chapter 9 . 8/12/2011
Nice story! Anastasia is led back to Russia by a dog!
Anya345 chapter 10 . 6/11/2011
I loved it! please update!
eBooeBoo chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Hahaha! I was laughing all throughout their date! They do have a propensity for mishaps ;) Loved your take on Dimitri too!
Lala Sharada chapter 10 . 3/9/2010
Yes, i loved it! These oneshots are so creative and just amazing! I really want to go and watch the movie now after reading these, hm, I hope we still have it.

Anyway, your a great writer! I loved the first place they went to, in Greece, with thier date. That was so funy and cute!
Lala Sharada chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
o, yay! There riding horses! How fun! I like this one, mainly cuz it has got horses in it, lol!
xwittychickx chapter 10 . 12/1/2009
Haha, I love the hints from the movie in this chapter. Great work :D
xwittychickx chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
This is wonderful! I couldn't help but laugh the whole time _ I agree with you, there's no way they would have gone back to Russia.
rEckLeSsLy.cOnFIneD chapter 10 . 11/2/2009
I would like to say a big THANK YOU for writing this wonderful little story of yours - it's utterly sweet and a perfect continuation of Anya and Dimitri's tale. I, of course, envisioned the exact same future for them via traveling the world, so this was exactly how I pictured one of my favorite childhood couples living out their lives. It's been a pleasure to be able to read what you've written - it's funny, completely in-character, and the love between these two is casually explored with their nice light-hearted dialogue. Thank you for writing, I have loved reading, and I hope to maybe one day hear more about this lovely couple you've managed to explore so wonderfully.
Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 10 . 10/11/2009
I love all the references! The "rumour in St. Petersburg," the "will you miss Russia?" the train, the "don't let go!" This was awesome!

Happy writing,

Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 9 . 10/11/2009
love this, love the mutt, love the waltz, love your story, love love love... yeah, you get the picture!

happy writing,

Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 8 . 10/11/2009
Love it, especially the "i make it my business" quote, direct from movieverse. :D Cute, sweet, funny, adorable. If I bothered I could come up with thirty more synonyms, but I'll spare you. :)

happy writing,

Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 7 . 10/11/2009
"You do realize," she said, "that you are very possibly the sweetest guy on the planet right now?"

"Don't say that," he groaned in mock-objection. "Stuff like that can ruin a perfectly good bad reputation."

Cutest. Bit. Ever. I love Dimitri! I think I've said that in every review, but I don't care. I love him. I love how Sophie comes in a busts it up. :) Wonderful... and the last line. I love the last line.

Happy writing,