Reviews for Propositions
DorothyOz chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Loved it! :) Jen mental process is great :)
byrhthelm chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
I can't believe that I hadn't even read all this until now! Somehow, somewhere along the line I managed to convince myself that it was only a single chapter! Oh boy, a REAL HS moment!

But now I have read it, I must confess I read it with a huge smile on my face. An excellent job mon gar!

A superb story starring my favourite Petty Officer, what more could a guy want - except Jen herself, of course!
robertwnielsen chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
Well...that'll teach Harm to keep his big mouth shut! XD

Seriously...I loved this chapter...Jen's dedication to wait is so refreshing, compared to Mac and her attitudes (Mac, in some of these stories, reminds me of a girl I went to high school with...and fell under her spell.) Anyway, I was glad to see Harm not make that mistake with Mac...and, even though it was purely by accident, the way you finally got Harm and Jen together was marvelous! I especially liked her "Huh?" after Harm told her he was going to the Admiral to ask permission for them to be together.

Wonderful job! XD (Although...I wonder what Harm's reaction to finding out Jen is pregnant with *TWINS* would be?) XD
robertwnielsen chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
Another story I can't believe I never reviewed until now! (Which is really funny, considering how often I read it). Anyway - very well done! I can only imagine what poor Jen was going through every time she mis-heard something Harm had asked her! All I could suggest for poor Jen at that point would be - **VERY COLD SHOWERS**. (Hey, it works for Harm). XD
mariposa1 chapter 4 . 5/19/2009
Sweet. Reading so much in a single sitting a thought comes to mind - you don't have to justify why Mac isn't with Harm. Have Mac make a cameo appearance on the arm of some boy-toy (Webb, Volklapuke, who ever) and flitter away. Much more effective that having poor Harm contemplating the wrongs done him. Harm doesn't THINK this much about ANYTHING, especially a relationship that seems to be in an unrecoverable flat spin. Just a thought - Anne
carolfd chapter 4 . 1/8/2009
Great story, Vid! I loved the way you ended it - very sweet.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 1/5/2009
Excellent no superb ending! Absolutely perfect!
qqball chapter 4 . 1/5/2009
First, great story. How about a sequel? Second, I have a great idea (unfortunately 4-5 years too late). Several successful television shows have had spinoffs, (JAG & NCIS, CSI, CSI: Miami, & CSI: New York, etc...). If I had the power, around season 8-9, before Singer's death, Paraguay, I would split JAG into JAG: San Diego and JAG: Europe (or London). Send Mac, Creswell, Vic and others to the west coast for fun, sex, and on occasion, legal matters (or JAG Lite) while Harm, Jen, the Admiral (retired, in Italy), Mattie (we could find a way, her character was so undeveloped and underused), maybe Bud and Harriett are sent to Europe. Think of the new plots, new locations, new pairings (Harm & Jen, first UST, then romance, marriage, kids). Third, and the best part, you would be the new head writer of JAG: Europe. It's a natural, talent and experience. Alas, it it could only be.
semprence86 chapter 4 . 1/5/2009
love it hope you write a follow up story
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Well, interesting ending. Not quite what I was expecting but good.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Woops! Jen, you bettered start asking again before you answer! lo Great idea and go with the fluffy! Lots of fluff!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Woot! Wow! Great idea! Love it! Fantastic start!
carolfd chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
Another entertaining Harm / Jen story, Vid. Please post soon. I'm hoping they both get the happiness they deserve.
michelle UK chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
Another great chapter.
semprence86 chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
love it update soon cant wait for the next chapter