Reviews for Into The Sun sequel to Through The Rain
Frog chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Why did you stop writing? :(
Wolf-Girl-Team-Jake-Junkie-91 chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
I wanna know what Emily is. I hope you plan to finish this story sometime soon.
Hi chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Pls update soon:)
Kimco96 chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
Ahhhhhhh! Her sister is alive! She wasn't cold so that means that shes not a vampire, she's hot... Is she some sort of shape shifter now? Like half fish? Oh that would be so cool! To beable to become a mermaid, no I'm not some princess freak. I just think it would be cool to beable to swim really fast! Or maybe she's like a fairy or an angel because you had demons in the last book. Being an angel would make sense because she died, but now she's here... Anyhow update soon!
NeEsSiE chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
Upload soon!

Kait-tastic chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
i really like this story
Mango chapter 2 . 12/22/2009

how the hell does she become a werewolf?
lairoloko chapter 2 . 10/28/2009

you updated

i havent read it yet cos i think i should reread chapter one to refresh my memory but im sure its good i love you story.
maddyys chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
hehe it sounds amazing and adorably CUTE! keep writing!
lairoloko chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Will there be more?

i cant get enough of seth and katie
lisha86 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
ok so you better frickin continue this story! i read the first one and loved it, although i thought you rushed into them being in love so fast, BUT alot of ppl thought that about twilight with bella and edward, so... get to it it's been months!
Dr. Llama chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
...*clicks subscribe to author and story button*

Awesome stories,man.
Demon-Wolf101 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
. wo mysterious i think i spelled that right D8 im not sure anyway UPDATE SOON :3
UzumakiNasadi chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I love this story! Can't wait for the next one!
runswithvamp chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
scandalous! i like so far. really like the burning cookies. dont forget to update.