Reviews for Dragon Champion Lemon section
lol
Taos144 chapter 1 . 5/14
Chapter 4 is my favorite
name chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
I agree about da dreams man
catze86 chapter 11 . 8/11/2017
One of my first Naruto lemon stories. Its bring so many memories. R.I.P Freedom Guard.
Wacko12 chapter 10 . 1/11/2015
do Mei and Samui
Naruhina 123 chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
Hey friend can i adapt the desert island stories. If you don;t have no any objection.
I have some imagination with Naruto and different ladies in desert island. if you don;t want.
I can mention your name also.
Sixsamchaos chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
I have to say your story is very entertaining and action packed. The lemons, to me, appear to be just a bonus, similar to the adult action movies of real life. Of course, those movies didn't have a harem. However, I really liked the lemon with Naruto and Koyuki. There were some grammar and spelling mistakes, but the writing is top notch, and you can really feel the passion and romance in this very intimate scene.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I love it but I hate the anko I don't like story with her
Wacko12 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
you should add Mei into the mix!
Jose19 chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
I know that Hinata is the closest to Naruto but after her who is the one that is closest to him in being in love with him, and to also have his children also but I am wondering when are you updating Dragon Champion and Naruto Dragon Ascendant.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I am wondering from the older women who is the one that is most in love with Naruto, and is the closest to having his kids with him is it Tsunade, Anko, or Kurenai or Shizune or Ayame as well.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
This lemon is a classic but I wonder what does Tsunade desire for Naruto does she see him as a lover or a husband, and will she want to have children with him
Jose19 chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
This Lemon is quite interesting as well because out of the two women who likes him more because both of them do like him but who desires him more.
Jose19 chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
I hope that you have fixed your computer, and you can continue updating your stories but the thing about this story what will the consequences towards Naruto, and I am getting with the feeling that I am reading this story with all these women willing to have sex with Naruto there is a high probability that he won't make it out alive in the story for some reason but I hope that I am not guessing myself in this.