Reviews for Crashing Into You
Lalaofthealpacas chapter 1 . 8/16
I just reread this over the last day, and I just want to repeat what I've probably already said in every other review I've given for this story over the years - wow. I love all of your stuff, but this one especially is incredibly powerful to me. I think there's parts in it that you do worlds beyond what's usually seen in fanfiction - one part that sticks out to me a lot as a slightly older person is just how well you write the injustice on Cuthbert's part, and the impotent rage Jane feels despite being an adult who shouldn't have to obey the whims of a child (her feelings are painfully realistic, which is good! but so goddamn frustrating oh god I've never wanted to hit someone as bad as Cuthbert here). Your cliffhangers and transitions between chapters and points of views are also so wonderful, which I never noticed as much when I was younger reading this for the first time. The quality of the pacing is so far above almost all the fanfic I've read, and let's be honest, a lot of the published novels too. You create such a strong emotional bond with the characters, I think because your description of their emotions and actions is both very natural and creates such an empathy for them. This story is the reason I started writing fanfiction for this fandom at all, because your Gunther and Jane are so wonderful that I wanted to explore their relationship too. So thank you so much for that, and for this story as a whole, and all the beautiful, well-written stories you've given this fandom. I hope you are doing well!
ArumAnimus chapter 24 . 2/2
One of the best fan-fictions of Jane and the Dragon I have ever read. That is no light compliment... I read this all in one day. I am stunned. Moved. I am THANKFUL you wrote this. THANK YOU.
TheSecondBestBed chapter 24 . 8/22/2015
Argh! So beautifully written! My breath was held several times throughout this one! I was so nervous when Jane had been given her death sentence by Cuthbert, then the time she actually spent in Edgar's presence, not to mebtion Gunther's last announcement (if I were Jane I would have given him the serious smackdown for that whole 'find a match' line!). Im so glad it ended well, for a moment there I thought he was going to leave. Nearly had a heart attack with his antics, but then he grew so charmibg in those last two chapters, how can you not love that idiot? Wonderful job dear! You deserve the second best bed for sure!
spring.valentine.5 chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
OMG this was a really AWESOME story! I was at the edge of my seat the whole way, waiting to see what happened next! You should really do another one of these (if you haven't done so already ;) )
Lureny chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
God, I think this is honestly one of the best JatD Gunther/Jane fanfictions I've ever read (there's not a lot, but still). I adore this more than anything; I've read this at least 3 times since I first found it last week. Thank you so, so much for sharing this beautiful piece with us, and although this fic is 7 years old I encourage you to keep writing for this pairing. Always keep writing!
Whisper184 chapter 24 . 1/1/2015
GAH! My't express...depth...brilliant!

Seriously, I HATE how much this moved me because now I have vertigo from the rollercoaster of feels. It's just...GAH! Words fail.

Nice job ;)
daisy321 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Only recently discovered JATD fanfiction. I read this all in one go, really great well written story.
Kat chapter 24 . 7/8/2014
Hands down, the best Jane and Gunther fic.
The Chained-Huntress chapter 24 . 7/1/2014
Honestly you do not understand how much I LOVE this story.
I spent days trying to find this again since I forgot the name of it and vaguely remember the plot.
It was because of this story that it led to my discovery of FanFiction and my LOVE for it about 4 years ago. Therefore this story is really dear to me and I hold it close to me heart.
Reading this brings back so many memories and my love for the couple, Jane and Gunther.
Haddi Etana chapter 24 . 5/20/2014
what do i do with my life now
lightning strikes 101 chapter 24 . 5/20/2014
This is the bestest Jane/Gunthur story that I have ever read! Freakin BRILLIANT!
THANK YOU you ridiculously awesome person! I don't even care that it's 4 in the morning now - so bloody worth it! Loved every bit of it!
jane chapter 23 . 3/30/2014
Ravenbigfan23 chapter 19 . 3/3/2014
Omg I love it
UrbanWonderland chapter 24 . 1/18/2014
;-; BWAHH THIS IS SO FRIKIN AMAZING I DIED A MILLION TIMES READING THIS! OHMEHGERSH! CX I AM soo happy right now this story is amazing amazing JANE OHMEHGERSH hahahaha I love her so much. ;u; I was on the verge of tears reading this story! You are such an amazing author! 3 love you soo much right now! ok ok i am done... no I AM NOT BWAAAA LOVE IT LOVE IT OMGERSH LOVE IT SO MUCH! FAV. STORY EVER! AHHH! *dies* CX Anyways. never stop writing i loved this story so much!
Chels-Chels18 chapter 24 . 8/8/2013
I just read this in one seating and by heavens above it has to be one of the best fanfictions I have ever come across! You write so brilliantly and flawlessly that I has hooked! I wanted to know what happened next and I was not disappointed. This is my first Jane/Gunther pairing I have ever read and I'm so glad I did! My twelve years old self will be so giddy if she discovers that such thing exist! Like I said before, this story is amazing, I loved every word and I couldn't just not leave a quick review! Very well done!

Chels xx