Reviews for Crashing Into You
jane chapter 23 . 3/30
ITS ABOUT FUCKING TIME THEY FUCKING ALL THESE DAMN SUSPENSE WAS KILLING THE FUCK OUT OF ME
Ravenbigfan23 chapter 19 . 3/3
Omg I love it
UrbanWonderland chapter 24 . 1/18
;-; BWAHH THIS IS SO FRIKIN AMAZING I DIED A MILLION TIMES READING THIS! OHMEHGERSH! CX I AM soo happy right now this story is amazing amazing JANE OHMEHGERSH hahahaha I love her so much. ;u; I was on the verge of tears reading this story! You are such an amazing author! 3 love you soo much right now! ok ok i am done... no I AM NOT BWAAAA LOVE IT LOVE IT OMGERSH LOVE IT SO MUCH! FAV. STORY EVER! AHHH! *dies* CX Anyways. never stop writing i loved this story so much!
love,
matty
Chels-Chels18 chapter 24 . 8/8/2013
I just read this in one seating and by heavens above it has to be one of the best fanfictions I have ever come across! You write so brilliantly and flawlessly that I has hooked! I wanted to know what happened next and I was not disappointed. This is my first Jane/Gunther pairing I have ever read and I'm so glad I did! My twelve years old self will be so giddy if she discovers that such thing exist! Like I said before, this story is amazing, I loved every word and I couldn't just not leave a quick review! Very well done!

Chels xx
Greyshield chapter 24 . 6/21/2013
Marvelous. Simply marvelous. Excellent quality of writing, enticing imagery. I believe I am in love.
Daichilover chapter 24 . 4/27/2013
Damn. This was a hell of an amazing story. It's almost impossible to put it into words but I will do my best.
First, let me tell you how much I cried. Boxes of tissues are now forever gone because of this story. Life seems more beautiful to me now-especially after a emotionally rocking story like this! God, I really thought Gunther was going to leave! And in this area-the emotional area-you did astounding, especially since I'm not moved to tears as easily as some people. Scratch that, you had me bawling!

Secondly, you wrote with such vividness that I'm pretty sure that the words literally became images on my screen. Also, you wrote the near death scenes very well-I almost suspect that you might have gone thru one yourself. And if you haven't then DAMN. Sure wouldn't sound like you haven't!

Thirdly, why are you not producing movies yet? THIS should be a movie! I've only ever said this one other time in my whole period of being here on , because this compliment is not just given-it's earned! If I could write like this, I'd be the happiest girl on earth. Eh, more like the universe.

And lastly, thank you for being kind and beautiful enough to share this with us. You deserve all the love you get and I hope you write more Jane and Gunther stories. With much devotion,
- Daichilover

P.S: Sorry for the super long review. I got carried away! :/
Guest chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
truely amazing story and beautifully writen
Amelle Kyre chapter 24 . 1/12/2013
Heart wrenchingly lovely

No more needs to be said
thunder2010 chapter 24 . 1/11/2013
Wow. The perfect ending for a perfect story. You killed me over and over with hurting Jane and Gunther but WOW. This was worth reading. Great job on such an awesome story. You rock.
thunder2010 chapter 23 . 1/11/2013
Awww that was adorable! I love this story. Finally through everything they've been united. FINALLY. I love this story.
thunder2010 chapter 17 . 1/11/2013
Wow. This story is completely and amazingly breath taking
thunder2010 chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
Wow this is amazing! I love the way you write
Rikki chapter 24 . 12/23/2012
Did they? Or didn't they?
You sorta left it suspended in the air but I can't shake off the feeling that perhaps they did.
Well I digress.
First off, I would like to say your story was beautifully crafted, wonderfully written and definitely the best story in this fandom without a doubt. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I must say your characterization and plot were excellently mapped out. I do have to say I wish the conflict and war had been a little more drawn out and that perhaps the enemy more cunning and stronger. Nonetheless, this story was exceptional and I thank you for writing it :)
Rikki chapter 21 . 12/23/2012
Aw hell naw. HELL naw. They did not just go through all that stuff for Gunther to decide to go on a year long journey.
I'm mad as hell right now.
Haha good work installing this feeling of frustration and vexation in me through your writing. That's the sign of an excellent writer!
Rikki chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
This is incredible! A masterpiece that I have never read! I'm thoroughly enjoying this story!