Reviews for Crashing Into You
spring.valentine.5 chapter 1 . 5/9
OMG this was a really AWESOME story! I was at the edge of my seat the whole way, waiting to see what happened next! You should really do another one of these (if you haven't done so already ;) )
Lureny chapter 1 . 3/22
God, I think this is honestly one of the best JatD Gunther/Jane fanfictions I've ever read (there's not a lot, but still). I adore this more than anything; I've read this at least 3 times since I first found it last week. Thank you so, so much for sharing this beautiful piece with us, and although this fic is 7 years old I encourage you to keep writing for this pairing. Always keep writing!
Whisper184 chapter 24 . 1/1
GAH! My feels...so...GAH...can't express...depth...brilliant!

Seriously, I HATE how much this moved me because now I have vertigo from the rollercoaster of feels. It's just...GAH! Words fail.

Nice job ;)
daisy321 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Only recently discovered JATD fanfiction. I read this all in one go, really great well written story.
Kat chapter 24 . 7/8/2014
Hands down, the best Jane and Gunther fic.
The Chained-Huntress chapter 24 . 7/1/2014
Honestly you do not understand how much I LOVE this story.
I spent days trying to find this again since I forgot the name of it and vaguely remember the plot.
It was because of this story that it led to my discovery of FanFiction and my LOVE for it about 4 years ago. Therefore this story is really dear to me and I hold it close to me heart.
Reading this brings back so many memories and my love for the couple, Jane and Gunther.
Haddi Etana chapter 24 . 5/20/2014
what do i do with my life now
lightning strikes 101 chapter 24 . 5/20/2014
This is the bestest Jane/Gunthur story that I have ever read! Freakin BRILLIANT!
THANK YOU you ridiculously awesome person! I don't even care that it's 4 in the morning now - so bloody worth it! Loved every bit of it!
jane chapter 23 . 3/30/2014
ITS ABOUT FUCKING TIME THEY FUCKING ALL THESE DAMN SUSPENSE WAS KILLING THE FUCK OUT OF ME
Ravenbigfan23 chapter 19 . 3/3/2014
Omg I love it
UrbanWonderland chapter 24 . 1/18/2014
;-; BWAHH THIS IS SO FRIKIN AMAZING I DIED A MILLION TIMES READING THIS! OHMEHGERSH! CX I AM soo happy right now this story is amazing amazing JANE OHMEHGERSH hahahaha I love her so much. ;u; I was on the verge of tears reading this story! You are such an amazing author! 3 love you soo much right now! ok ok i am done... no I AM NOT BWAAAA LOVE IT LOVE IT OMGERSH LOVE IT SO MUCH! FAV. STORY EVER! AHHH! *dies* CX Anyways. never stop writing i loved this story so much!
love,
matty
Chels-Chels18 chapter 24 . 8/8/2013
I just read this in one seating and by heavens above it has to be one of the best fanfictions I have ever come across! You write so brilliantly and flawlessly that I has hooked! I wanted to know what happened next and I was not disappointed. This is my first Jane/Gunther pairing I have ever read and I'm so glad I did! My twelve years old self will be so giddy if she discovers that such thing exist! Like I said before, this story is amazing, I loved every word and I couldn't just not leave a quick review! Very well done!

Chels xx
Greyshield chapter 24 . 6/21/2013
Marvelous. Simply marvelous. Excellent quality of writing, enticing imagery. I believe I am in love.
Daichilover chapter 24 . 4/27/2013
Damn. This was a hell of an amazing story. It's almost impossible to put it into words but I will do my best.
First, let me tell you how much I cried. Boxes of tissues are now forever gone because of this story. Life seems more beautiful to me now-especially after a emotionally rocking story like this! God, I really thought Gunther was going to leave! And in this area-the emotional area-you did astounding, especially since I'm not moved to tears as easily as some people. Scratch that, you had me bawling!

Secondly, you wrote with such vividness that I'm pretty sure that the words literally became images on my screen. Also, you wrote the near death scenes very well-I almost suspect that you might have gone thru one yourself. And if you haven't then DAMN. Sure wouldn't sound like you haven't!

Thirdly, why are you not producing movies yet? THIS should be a movie! I've only ever said this one other time in my whole period of being here on , because this compliment is not just given-it's earned! If I could write like this, I'd be the happiest girl on earth. Eh, more like the universe.

And lastly, thank you for being kind and beautiful enough to share this with us. You deserve all the love you get and I hope you write more Jane and Gunther stories. With much devotion,
- Daichilover

P.S: Sorry for the super long review. I got carried away! :/
Guest chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
truely amazing story and beautifully writen