Reviews for Bulkhead, It's Not Easy! Keep It Up!
monmon-K chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This is honestly the cutest story I ever read. I love the format, and I love how's it's told in Bulkhead's point of view and the difficulties that he has to face an go through. It's not everyday that I'd read about Bulkhead/Sari, well...this is the only story about them since I mostly mainly see Bee/Sari or other rare pairings with her.
All in all, I don't like it...I love it!
Lady Ano chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I really love this! I hope it's not a one shot and you continue. It's really sweet, and I like the pairing!

Lady Ano
The Love Doc chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
AWWWW! Cute little Bulky! :3

Bulky: *Blushs*

This pairing isn't used enough! Love it!

XD
Happyfish chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
AW! ARE YA GONNA Wrtie more about Bulkhead and Sari?
27's Fury chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Aaw! This is soo cute! Does it have to be one-sided? He's too adorable to left without somebody! X3
Fayola chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
D'aw, how cute!
Juana la Cliker-Rooster chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
aw, this was so sweet. and the way you wrote bulkhead was so very convincing. i think i love this fic. nice job.

-juana
Foxyperv chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
d'aw sweet!
Misfit Minion chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
This was just... so... disgustingly... ADORABLE that I could've puked up rainbows. But really, a Bulkhead/Sari pairing? That just works on so many levels that I don't know how to describe it properly - it's also one of my new, favorite TF:A pairings. I demand that you write more Bulkhead/Sari!

I enjoyed looking at Bulk's thoughts, too, learning how he feels about himself and all of his insecurities. It's interesting to see what goes on inside his head. And I'm also glad to know that there are other Bulkhead fans out there; he's REALLY cute, but everybody overlooks that because Bumblebee takes up all of the spotlight. Damn that cocky, but so attention-grabbing personality of his...