Reviews for Bind a Human, a Demon For All of Time
YazzyBoo chapter 36 . 7/19/2014
I really do wish you would continue this wonderful tale!
Strength.Honor.Love chapter 36 . 7/27/2013
Ah! I finally just finished reading this and it hasn't been update in 2 years! :(
Nyght elf chapter 36 . 3/6/2012
oh please come back! you need to finish this story or I won't be able to sleep in wondering! please update soon!
Suki B chapter 36 . 6/4/2011
I really like your interpretation of Sesshomaru.

Plz keep it up,

Suki-B
FayOrdella chapter 36 . 6/4/2011
You are a wonderfully talented writer! This is one of the best Sess/San stories i've read _ please continue and update soon!
Gerren chapter 36 . 5/30/2011
Woot! Welcome back! I got kind of confused when I first saw the alert and I had to backtrack on the chapters a bit but then I regained memory and remembered how good this story was. XD
OneInuLuver chapter 36 . 5/30/2011
Welcome back! I was just reading some chapters of this story the other day...so glad to see you return! Of course,I want more,but thank you for your update! I look forward to how this will turn out! Again,welcome back! You were missed!
SheWolfMedjai chapter 35 . 5/26/2011
Please keep going this is great!
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 36 . 5/25/2011
Great story! I've long had a soft spot for SesshomaruSango. I do hope you keep writing!
MoonLunacy chapter 36 . 3/11/2011
Please please! Continue I can't wait to c wat happens next, make more Sango and Sesshomaru hot moments.
citosol chapter 36 . 1/24/2011
You MUST keep on writing this fic. Otherwise Sesshomaru/Sango's lover will do to you what Sesshomaru did to kagura! (btw: that was a GREAT chapter! I was half expecting Sesshomaru to act roughly even with Sango...but NOT to kill her... Erm... ;) )

And, you have to continue it, because WE WANT HOT MOMENTS BETWEEN SESSHOMARU AND SANGO! She's only passionately kissed Miroku so far! :(
citosol chapter 13 . 1/24/2011
Inuyasha? WHAT? What did you just say? Sesshomaru put *what* in numerous girls' mouth? *_* ...something that looks just like chopsticks you said? *_*

LOL

I love this story! It's SO EXCITING, and I hope Sesshomaru will put his *something* in Sango's mouth A's well! *go and read the next chapter with a malicious smile on her face*
Animelover6000 chapter 36 . 1/17/2011
lol wb into the game xD until next you update hun.
YazzyBoo chapter 36 . 1/16/2011
Ok. Lately, my device has been acting gay and it won't let me sign in. But anyways, awesome chapter(: Can't wait for the next chapter :D!
NinjaSheik chapter 36 . 1/15/2011
Cool! You finally updated!

Good chapter, very light-hearted.

Update soon~!