Reviews for The Difficulty in Finding What They Call Beautiful
Anon chapter 16 . 3/6/2013
Is this still going? I really hope the story isn't dead because I'd really like to read more. This is such an interesting fic, and Swindle and Wasp do make a really cute pair. ovo
Wolf Ninja Hiruk chapter 16 . 7/9/2012
I find it adorable to see Swindle and Wasp finally have feelings for one another plz continue writing this or else I will find u... Just kidding xD and plz make a smut with these two... It was a just a request but u don't have to
tfawaspsgirl chapter 16 . 6/13/2012
I love this story as if you haven't herd it all before. Lol keep it up.
Kcx chapter 16 . 3/8/2012
This is a really story so far. I hope you keep writing on it.
Foxyperv chapter 16 . 2/28/2012
long time no see!

I'm glad you carried on this

I awwww'd so much while reading this

I liked how they each had their thinking time and I truly wonder what will happen next

update soon! :3
DemonSurfer chapter 15 . 2/27/2012
I figured that I would leave a proper review, as my last one was less than stellar.

As I said before, I love that you're working with my two favorite pieces of damaged goods here ("damaged" was the word I was looking for earlier, not "broken"). Swindle is hands down my favorite robot, period, and Wasp is becoming a delight to read.

I really like the characterization in this. You seem to be one of the few authors that have a good grasp of how Swindle's mind works. While is is not unaffected by Lockdown's assault, he's affected differently then most 'bots. He is not crippled emotionally because how he feels about the attack emotionally is irrelevant to the bigger picture. I also love how you write Wasp, a character that most portray as a gibbering mass of angst and hate. And yeah, that's in there too, but he's also intelligent under all the crazy, and full of attitude. He's a character rather than just a statistic, as it were.

I'm not sure how things are going to go in the future. From what I know of my con-mech's mind, he can indeed sell off Wasp no matter how much he likes the bug. He may regret it later, sure, and he might even try to get Wasp back, but it's totally within his character to draw back from his emotions in this situation and do what he needs to do to survive. And that may be the reason he's able to pull himself together by the end of chapter 16. He has a plan now, and it may not be a plan that Wasp likes.

Poor Wasp. You're not going to like it when Swindle sells you off, though if he comes crawling back I hope you're intelligent enough to realize his actions are completely Swindle-like.

I have to wonder, is this an encapsulated universe or tangential? As in, is this all happening before Wasp's appearance on Earth, or is this branching off from the main story entirely? I know Wasp's repairs suggest the latter, but it's possible that whatever he goes through when/if Swindle sells him could reduce him to the state he was in previously.
DemonSurfer chapter 16 . 2/26/2012
What's this? A fic starring my two favorite broken 'bots? Well, not that I'd call Swindle "broken", but the boy definitely has issues.

In any case, this gets an Alert!
Chikku-Chikku chapter 16 . 2/24/2012
OMG I'm so happy you updated! When I saw this in my email, I literally gasped in joy (XD) and couldn't stop grinning. Another great, cute chapter :3 Glad to see that Swindle's accepted his sudden feelings for Wasp, and that Wasp trusts him now (even if it's only a bit). I'm so anxious to see what happens next, especially about the war's impact on them; this is literally one of the few TF fics I still eagerly look forward to reading (since I've lost a lot of interest in the fandom) and I hope you'll update soon! Thank you again for another fun, enjoyable chapter :D
Supermoi chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
Ouch... I really hate Lockdown... What a sadistic bitch! Poor Swindle...
Supermoi chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
Wasp is a devious little bot XD And he's clever then he let everyone see... I bet Swindle's in for a few more surprises XD
RoamingSoulofJoy chapter 15 . 7/29/2011
I love this fanfic soo much! :)

You have a great way of writing and I enjoyed it. I'm just wondering though... Is this fanfic finished or not? Because if it is, that's too bad. '

I'm a huge fan of your art on DA, I'm the one who posted a comment on your cover picture for this story. I'm ElfSymphonySerena on DA.
Chikku-Chikku chapter 15 . 7/27/2011
Oh my gosh, please please please tell me you're going to continue this sometime in the future! It's so cute and amazing with just the right bit of angst and denial and gah, I love it! Never even considered the pairing until I read this fic, but it's lovely and perfect with your storytelling - the characterization, the emotions, the steady, developing feelings... So much love. And things are just beginning to heat up between them, so you can't leave us hanging like this DX I really can't wait to see what happens next... I hope you'll update soon!
xNARAx chapter 14 . 1/12/2011
can't wait for more3
0ptimuspenguin chapter 15 . 7/25/2010
Oh goodness, this is amazing...I'm really in love with this fic, please please please please /please/ update! :'3 so well-written and IC, and Swindle is just - mmmm. 3

Love it good enough to get an alert from me! :'D
lokkish chapter 15 . 5/14/2010
i love this story it so cute! must update soon please!