Reviews for H20: Just Add Darkness
I know this story says it's on indefinite hiatus, but do you think it'll be updated soon? I just came across it and I freaking love it. Everyone's in character, the OCs bring a new dynamic and I love the different powers they have.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/9/2013
Are you gonna update this soon? I just read the whole thing and I really like it. It's very unique and the plot is cool. I want to see what happens next! :D *anxiously waiting*.
WarriorGirl520 chapter 16 . 3/6/2013
I really hope that you don't delete this story. It was the first one I ever read on this site. It was what brought me here 4 years ago. I would be completely devastated if I couldn't look back on it and smile knowing how much I loved this.
victoria chapter 16 . 11/26/2011
you need to write more make a real end actually tie it up i want to know what happens after this
musa lover chapter 15 . 8/30/2011
love it. can you make each of the girls transform into somthing different?
MrsDalek chapter 16 . 2/26/2011
Good story! I'm liking the Elementals, they're pretty cool! (Though whether they are coller than Cleo, Rikki and Emma is debatable)

Plz continue writing this story, I'm hooked on your every word.

Keep up the good work,

MrsDalek
MrInigo1995-TeamJacobInigo chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
I LOVE IT! This is really a great story! I was planning to read only the first chapter and tomorrow the second one, etc..., but I can't wait.

I like reviews (and I think you too) so I'll review every chapter.

So what's the secret? What is going on? Will the new three girls be the mermaid's friends or enemies?

Great writing,

TeamJacobInigo.
csweeney chapter 16 . 11/23/2010
This is really cool and not like the ones where they mix vampires and the like in, I thought the part about Chrystal turning into a panther was really funny!There is more right ?
kelour chapter 16 . 9/30/2010
omg, i haven't read this story in ages. now i must read it over. but anyway, GREAT STORY this is one of the awesomest h2o stories out there.
Loverofgoodstories27 chapter 16 . 9/29/2010
good chapter update soon!
Loverofgoodstories27 chapter 15 . 5/2/2010
really good story, can't wait for the next one!
watermoon12 chapter 15 . 1/27/2010
i love this story!

its amazing!

i can't wait to see what happens next
estelle chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
hi. i love your story. the whole thing. your really good at writing. i personaly like long stories, like this one beacause the longer they are the more detail you can put into it. i hope that you can keep writing stories and i can read lots of long and interesting stories by you. thankyou for writing this. i really enjoyed it.
MermaidRaven chapter 15 . 9/25/2009
wow it has been a long time but still good as ever and can't wait ti find out why she is not a cat cool
WALIXELA chapter 15 . 9/21/2009
wow good chapter poor crystal becoming a cat i wonder what is going to be Rhuben's reaction

anyway update soon please