Reviews for Esme's new moon
i3edwardcullen chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
write more please!
i3edwardcullen chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
that was soooooooo good! I cried! You are gifted!
not impossible just unlikely chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
it has been ages since you wrote this. Shouldn't stop me from telling you how great it was keep writing. Whether on this site or not.
donnaromana chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
please write more i really like this story
GoddessxNyte chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
wow i feel esmes pain it such painfully heart breaking.
noelle chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
please keep going with this! i love it so much!
RavenpuffDisneyNerd13 chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
That was beautiful. Keep writing!
JaceBridgewaterMcCartyWhitlock chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
I LOVE IT! I have an idea how about after Edward comes back all of them are sitting in the living room and watching MTV and they see Bella on there promoting her new album and talking about her kid or kids. And she sings some of her songs. Ok, so if you like the idea I thought I could help you with the song list so her it goes: Masquerade(ashley tisdale), It's Alright, It's Ok (ashley tisdale), & When Your Gone(avril lavigne).

Peace,

Jai Hale
WhyFightAnEclipseWhenTheresJaz chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
why did you stop this? its great
davis chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
Please update! this is an incredible cliffhanger and I think that this story has a lot of potential. Normally I'm a real stickler for stuff like vocabulary and grammer, but I honestly couldn't find any flaws in your writing! Incredible!
El Leon Y La Oveja chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
Really enjoying this! Great job!

I am writing the end of New Moon from Esme's POV! Can't wait to read the rest of yours (bit better than mine!)

) XX
CC244 chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
Really awesome!:)
LabRats89 chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
This is very good and extremely heart melting. Please let me know if you do plan to continue? It'd be such a shame and waste if you didn't. This piece has such potential!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
I can't believe I just criticized your proofreading and made a grammar mistake of my own in my last .
Anonymous chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
It is a beautiful , you should greater care with proofreading, or else the spelling/grammar mistakes will kind of dull the sentence.I can't believe Esme pushed Edward, that's something I would expect Emmett or Rosalie to do.