Reviews for Pictures
Ebru Gunduz Lestrange chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
omg this is so damn sweet i really should just leave off but i just can't oh the horror
TheLuna chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
:D Wow, this is so cute, sweet, perfect, brilliant etc.

I loved their friendship, even though imo, from the books, Ginny seems to be closer to the twins.

I lol'd at the "no one could accuse my mother of lacking realism in her portrayal of us." Reminds me of my own mother :)

Also, the part when she's being sorted is really good. I never thought how she might feel that her brother wasn't there for her in such an important moment of her life.

Anyway, great story _ Loved it.

Luna
Joker8heart chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Soo Touching I wanna cry T-T
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
LOVE IT.
thatgingerprincess143 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
great fic
Cat Feral chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
**But he did leave me behind. My first year...I want to forget it. A big blank spot in my memory would be better than those memories. And I don’t just mean the Riddle ones. There are other ones, too.

When Ron wouldn’t eat lunch with me.

And when he stopped playing chess with me.

And when I couldn’t ask him for help with my homework.

The worst was when he didn’t watch me get Sorted. I know that wasn’t his fault; I don’t blame him. But it still hurts. I can still remember how my stomach twisted when I sat on the stool and looked out and saw Percy and Fred and George, but no Ron.

I know that’s one of the reasons Riddle got me so easily. I was so alone. And Ron didn’t notice—but I guess I can’t blame him too much. We’d been apart for a whole year—we’d never been apart before—and Ron had other friends besides me for the first time. Then I was so distant…he must have assumed I was making new friends, just like he did his first year.** That's an aspect of the who Riddle situation I hadn't thought of!

**Ron looked and then jumped up and ran up to Percy’s room. He emerged with the radio in his hand. “Ginny, listen.” He turned it up and I stared. It was the song—the song we “danced” to.

I looked down, at the picture, then back at him.

He took my hands just like he had that day and began twirling me. When the song ended, we were both too dizzy to do anything but lie down.

When the room had stopped spinning, I looked over at him and grinned. “That was fun.”

Ron was still holding his head. “Yeah, well, only once every four years, okay?” But he grinned back at me.

Maybe he didn’t leave me as far behind as I thought. “Deal.”** That ending was sweet! I really like this!
luvdobby chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Wow, that was certainly a fanfic that pulled on my heartstrings. Totally adorable really, very well written!
lily chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
that was some really cute bro/sis love right there!yay ron!
SnowyPicture chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Oh how sweet! That made me smile.
cimerone123 chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Oh, I'm going to cry! This fic was so sweet! Plus it totally touched a nerve because I'm going through almost the same thing where my best friends are leaving me to go to college, and I'm stuck a yea behind. You really got the emotions for that type of an event dead on!
pyrojaniac chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
That was really sweet. I love the portrayal of the Weasley family and how the whole story was about the photographs and wheat they represented.

-D. Hamadryad
Fallacy chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Oh Oh Very good, I really like it. Very good perception of Ginny's feelings.

Keep Writing :)
iwasateenager chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
A fic that I couldn't help smiling at; a rare accomplishment.
PrincessLesse chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Oh... I love it. It's so cute and sweet. I can't *stand* Ginny, but you made her tolerable in this piece. I truly mean it, this story was so cute and sweet and just perfect as a Ron & Ginny friend fic. ;;

Anyhow, I loved Ron's attitude in this. I know he was only in her for a moment, but it was wonderful. :) It was something that seemed so uniquely Ron.

Anyhow... Cheers!

Lesse
Alana Granger chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
That. Was. So. Cute. Adorible. Wonderful.

Alana Granger