Reviews for Within Reach
Platypus chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
I really love your story. It's got plot, it's believable, and everyone's IC. Just a question - why did they call Max a "woman?" Isn't she fourteen? And how did they make everyone believe Angel was 14? Did her appearance actually change, or just seem to?
But otherwise, this is an excellent piece :)
alexa35 chapter 9 . 8/7/2009

I had been so absorbed, I didn't review for the past few chapters.. Heh.. Anyway, very interesting. I loved the beginning, the way you described Angel's feelings and all.

Anyway, not bad. Nice chapter titles, by the way. The summary was brilliant - reeled me in instantly.

Great job and well done. Keep writing! :D
alexa35 chapter 3 . 8/7/2009

Now, Angel a juvenile delinquent? Hmm.

Anyway, cool, interesting analysis of the mirror. I had never thought of it that way, until now..
alexa35 chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Brilliant.. Nice touch.

I love the way you describe it so far. It was.. unique, in a sense.
alexa35 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I happened to come across this story..

..and I'm hooked. I have a vague idea about what's going to happen, but ah well. :D Anyway, brilliant start so far. You know how to reel readers in. Next chapter! :D
Zen chapter 9 . 7/25/2009
haha :D a little anti-climatic, but who needs fighting scenes? (seriously :D) The characters were very in character, the idea was creative and your writing is always great, so... ) don't take that long before you post the next one!
Zen chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
-I can't bother to log in now :D-

Whoa. I wish I read this before! Great chapter, I'd never expect this! I can't write any more, gotta read the next one :D
Layla Sherwood chapter 9 . 7/22/2009
I loved It!:)

It was amazing, keep it up!:)
eclipsed heart chapter 9 . 7/11/2009
Loved it, absolutely loved it. Great story! Plus, you have a lot of potential and I really do like your writing, so I will put you on Author Alert. :)

Can't wait for more!

ToxicWings333 chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
Great story!
bluewingedkitty chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
Aw, that tied together nicely. I liked it. I also liked the short chapters. They were to the point and didn't drag on or anything. Same goes for the story. I know a lot of people don't like short things but...I do. :)

Full to bursting? Good to hear, bring it on!
bluewingedkitty chapter 8 . 7/7/2009
Oh! What a plot twist...yet it makes sense. I'm really curious now. Anne is a little bit...mad, isn't she?

I've been on vacation which is why I haven't been responding. :) Sorry...

Anyways, good chapter.
FF5 chapter 9 . 7/5/2009
I'm on my phone and too lazy to log in. ) you've returned! Now if only I could say the same...haha

lovely, dear, lovely. I quite liked it. And yes, the scene was slightly awkward on paper, but in all honesty, you're right. Not all of their fights should be difficult.
Michael Howard chapter 9 . 7/5/2009
Yeah, Pruitt got what was coming to him. Actually what SHOULD have been coming to him was several kicks - and even more punches but that really wouldn't have been Max's style. And throughtout this all-too-short adventure you have captured everybody's (second) favorite teen heroine to perfection, giving equal weight to her maternal and sarcastic sides.

Here's hoping we get another idea burst, if not a couple of dozen of 'em, from you in the very near future!

P. S. Wonder continuing rif on your chapter titles. Very clever!
Michael Howard chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
I just had an okay-now-it-all-makes-sense momment as this chapter suddenly made all the seemingly unconnected pieces fall into their proper places. I am SO glad you updated this story!