Reviews for In Thirteen Steps
shikalovespink chapter 1 . 5/28
cute shikasaku is life wish they had more good stories
silvicultrixx chapter 1 . 4/8
One of the few SakuShika stories that have really intrigued me! Thanks for the lovely read :) Your writing is fantastic.
Suryallee chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
That was a wonderful read.
bookluv22 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Cute.
KissedByAFool chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
wow i love the writing in here
& also that its all from shika's pov is great!
really sweet
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Aaaaaaaadorable!
kazema chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
beautifully written :)
UNCPanda chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Sweet
MicroBeat chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I really do love this story :) I've probably read it about five times now, and each time, it gets better! Thanks for writing this :)
hushnelle chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This needs to be canon. Honestly...ShikaSaku makes so. Much. Sense. It's funny how Shikamaru is scared of his mom and ends up being scared of Sakura.
This was really beautiful by the way. I loved the setting, the situation and the way their relationship progresses. Their struggles are very realistic and played out wonderfully because they end up helping each other.
There are a lot of details I liked in this fic, mainly Sakura's reaction when Tsunade died. It's true Tsunade was the only one who saw and honed Sakura's potential. I like it when authors include a strong relationship between the two. Also, I thought I was the only one imagining a Team 7 battling it out with Tobi. It would be so epic- gah, it needs to happen!
PS: The apocalypse line took my breath away
Raiza-chan chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I absolutely love this story! :) Brought so much emotion, fantastic
HardWriterCross chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
this was a very touching story. it was clear and god im such a girl because there were a couple of places where i almost cried. i just absolutely loved this! thank you for posting this.
Ize09 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I enjoyed every single bit of this! Amazing! They had me dying from laughter which was awesome to say(: I find this pair rather interesting to the point that I actually find them compatible. Well done!
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 4/21/2012