Reviews for Daughter Of The Water
helenaphant chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Thanks for posing this oneshot! Lovely fic :)
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Lovely! :)
AboMakea chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I think you should make this into a full story. Its really good.
Jademy chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Thanks for the story.
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
great story!
moor chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Thank you for showing how strong Sakura is as a character and person ALL ON HER OWN, without having to rely on those around her.

Fav part: "...she was unique, because she had surpassed her averageness and climbed towards her mightiness. Like water, she flowed through life, eroding away at the obstacles, one by one. She learned. Slowly, but surely, she learned, and got better. She adapted, and changed. She got angry, and was calm. She gave life, and took it. She would be unstoppable, one day."
yuchi1994 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
cool!
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This was so good! (:
sophia666 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I do love Sakura's progress, and Tsunade. great writing.
Maya chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Lovely. I think Sakura is a very under-appreciated character, both by the fanbase and Kishimoto himself. She can be so much more! I love how you've written her here, especially her interaction with Tsuande. 'Daughter' Of the Water' - great title, too. :)
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I like analysing characters like this. Sakura is a strong kunoichi and I admire her as much as one can admire a fictional character, but many can't see past her fangirling days. I love the part where the earplug sales went up :) Stories, plotless or not, need to make a person think. And then it's all good.

Great job.
yamikinoko chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
"Relentless like rushing water" is the first thing that came to my mind when I read the last line. Beautiful.

I think this is the first "Sakura-wants-to-be-a-real-part-of-Team-7" that I actually like, mainly because it spares the reader a lot of the wank that comes with the territory.

Beautifully written, as usual. And per norma, your sense of humor has a way of wriggling in. Absolutely LOVELY.

[Tsunade is in loveable character.] Very many kudos and M~n~M's to you.
Ame no Uta chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
What the hell...okay i KNow i have read this story before cause i reveiwed asking what daughter of water meant..so if this is a copy then thats just messed up...but if the author reposted it on a different account my only question is why..

...
RisingWinter chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Very well descriptive, if I do say so myself. I now see Sakura much differently, and understand a couple things that I didn't think about before.
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
If you ever plan on making this longer, I am SO there. But no pressure, if you feel like this fiction has said all it could. I just like it so much, I wish it would go on, if only a little bit longer.

LOVED IT!