Reviews for On the Way to Greatness
Bizzy247 chapter 21 . 5/15
I am SO THRILLED to see an update on this! WOW! This is one of my all time favorite fics!
KagetsukiVII chapter 21 . 5/15
Amazing read. Ecstatic for the update thanks.
Holy shit chapter 21 . 5/14
This is easily one of the best things I've ever read. Even if it's never completed I feel like I've actually gained something as a person having read this. Thank you so much.
europa1857 chapter 21 . 5/13
Oh wow, this is beautiful The ending literally brought tears to my eyes. Your ability to convey the emotion of not only the POV character but others as well is exceptional. Poor Harry, he has inherited such a heavy mantle from Dumbledor. I appreciate how you realistically show that in war people's family and friends can die even when u try ur hardest to make sure that doesn't happen. I love your story it's one of the best Slytherin Harry fanfiction out there and I look forward to what happens next.
cckeimig chapter 21 . 5/12
Worth the wait. Excellent job!
Rajamahuda chapter 21 . 5/12
This is amazing! I do hope you will be continuing to update!
Forever Rahhel chapter 21 . 5/6
Really nice to see this updated. I'm not sure when I read this last so I started from the beginning. Love how powerful Harry has gotten with the passage of time without the Death Eaters becoming a complete joke. The part about the cost of gaining such power in such a short time frame is really intriguing too.

Keep it up!
reader0007 chapter 21 . 5/5
Better get The Twin catch up soon with the new information,since this two were the only one who has not got an update about Horcrux information that is already revealed amongs Harry's inner circle.
Dirtyreeds chapter 21 . 5/1
This has to be the best harry potter fanfiction I've ever read, hope you continue it.
Vishesh chapter 20 . 4/24
this fanfiction is the only one which has convinced me regarding the true nature of Voldemorta truly terrifying foe. Other fanfictions sure try to portrait him as such, but this one... hasn't made Voldemort OP, nor has made him indulge in standard tropes, all of the fear and desperation felt is perfectly conveyed by the writing style. I commend you for it. This is what it means to be a fanfiction, so similar yet so so different.
skrapsynneh chapter 21 . 4/23
This has been really well done and the increasing number of chapters corresponding to the years has been very exciting to anticipate through. Thank you for the story so far. I look forwards to more.
skrapsynneh chapter 1 . 4/22
I enjoyed the first chapter. It didn't go too in depth, which I believe is the purpose, and was wonderfully balanced in its interactions and pacing which helps me relax. I look forwards to reading more.
sarahsezlove chapter 21 . 4/17
So good to read this again.
I can’t wait for more.
Zurver chapter 10 . 4/15
Well at least we’ve got this chapter. But ‘Dumbly-Dorr’ is getting exposed here, which makes me share Harry’s anger
Zurver chapter 9 . 4/15
Disgusting. I wish him gaining power and all that in Slytherin could have prevented the whole 4th Year abduction to the graveyard. Dumb.
4,236 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »