Reviews for On the Way to Greatness
JaehaerysTargaryen chapter 20 . 13h
Wow! This is by far the best Slytherin AU and definitely one of the best HP fanfic that I've read. We see a logical explanation with magic, Harry doesn't automatically become a genius overnight and the pacing of the story helps maintain interest. I absolutely love this work. I like that Snape isn't automatically his mentor and Malfoy isn't his best friend. The rapport between Albus and Harry is done pretty well. The story has been immensely fun to read. The grammar is on point, the factual part of the story is great, Harry isn't weak but isn't OP either. Love this. Great work.
Hope you update soon. Take care!
JaehaerysTargaryen chapter 10 . 8/5
This is by far the greatest ever explanation for Harry surviving. The invisibility cloak lore makes this pretty awesome. Glad to see something so well explained in terms of magic. Pretty well written work.
JaehaerysTargaryen chapter 9 . 8/5
woah... I didn't expect this. Holy shit! Hell yeah.
k-potpourri chapter 20 . 7/31
Thank you for writing this story. So much care, time, and dedication has clearly been put into this, and it shows and pays off in enormous sums. I read this in a days-long frenzy, during which I could hardly think of anything but the amazing characters you have created here— you captured my imagination so completely. I know a lot of time has passed since your last update, but I am so heartened to see from your profile that you have no intention of abandoning this piece. This is a very special story! I am wishing you all the best, and am hoping you return to finish this book when the time is right. I know I’ll be here waiting with bated breath!
michalmil chapter 1 . 7/21
Great story, one of my favorite in all fan fiction. Will you continue it?
LBII chapter 20 . 7/16
Very good. Here is hoping your muse will get you to pick up your story again SOON. Thank you very much.
i loved this story SO MUCH! Disappointed that it wasn’t finished but i thoroughly enjoyed reading. Thanks for writing this
Hermione chapter 1 . 7/7
the books that JK Rowling made wer better
Herald0fGojira chapter 14 . 7/6
I want to say that I love this story and would love to see it continue.
One thing in this chapter that confuses me is Lucius going with them. It shouldn't matter how rich or well-connected he is, or how deeply Fudge is in his pocket. I don't get how he can just invite himself along on Harry's confidential, high security trip to view a prophecy, and I'm honestly surprised Harry didn't object. It's his appointment, I would think Harry's ought to be the final word on who goes with him.
Hermione chapter 1 . 7/5
I like the original copy that JK Rowling made much better
Hermione chapter 2 . 7/5
All JK Rowling's book's are better then your'es!
lord of the east chapter 20 . 7/5
This is one superb fic
It's a crying shame you quit. Bravo though, for twenty terrific chapters.
Exciting stuff. I am going to miss this when I'm done.
Yikes! Dramatic and surprising.
3,903 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »