Reviews for On the Way to Greatness
LBII chapter 20 . 7/16
Very good. Here is hoping your muse will get you to pick up your story again SOON. Thank you very much.
i loved this story SO MUCH! Disappointed that it wasn’t finished but i thoroughly enjoyed reading. Thanks for writing this
Hermione chapter 1 . 7/7
the books that JK Rowling made wer better
Herald0fGojira chapter 14 . 7/6
I want to say that I love this story and would love to see it continue.
One thing in this chapter that confuses me is Lucius going with them. It shouldn't matter how rich or well-connected he is, or how deeply Fudge is in his pocket. I don't get how he can just invite himself along on Harry's confidential, high security trip to view a prophecy, and I'm honestly surprised Harry didn't object. It's his appointment, I would think Harry's ought to be the final word on who goes with him.
Hermione chapter 1 . 7/5
I like the original copy that JK Rowling made much better
Hermione chapter 2 . 7/5
All JK Rowling's book's are better then your'es!
lord of the east chapter 20 . 7/5
This is one superb fic
It's a crying shame you quit. Bravo though, for twenty terrific chapters.
Exciting stuff. I am going to miss this when I'm done.
Yikes! Dramatic and surprising.
I think it's a full year since he wanted to learn Occlumency, but he's too busy doing a hundred other important things.
Lol. Great understatement there by Albus, once the Elder wand is no longer his. Nice twists in this chapter.
Great battle depiction.
he didn't get the philosophers stone. why didn't he get it, or become seeker. he is not friends with Ron or Hermoine. i really didn't like this chapter. i think it is really bad. just because he is in Slytherin doesn't mean he doesn't have to do all the things he did in the book.
It makes no sense to me that Harry should go to the ministry. He already knows the prophecy. Going just to lure Voldy makes no sense, because if Voldy is going to show up there, he sure doesn't need Harry to coordinate a schedule. Voldy could just go.
3,913 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »