Reviews for Travel South Cross Land
GoddessofSnark chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
This has a lot of promise, the plotting's not at all bad, the concept is solid so far, it just needs a bit of polish, which is easily applied to a fic with a solid concept.

So I'm not writing this off yet, cause it's a good idea, and so far, the writing isn't horrible, and you've got me intruiged as to what's up with the OC, and what's going to happen with things.
i luv ewansmile chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Interesting...Ahah. So how does a person like Cali have such large amounts of money that's she'll able to donate so much. And what plans does have for the hospital and it's employees? Hmm, I wonder what she's found so interesting, bet it's got something to do with a certain diagnositician. Ahah. She reminds me a lot of House, wonder if there is a connection there, eh?

Ahah, and Wilson, love the line 'arrogant much?', I hear that a lot but it's typically, "conceited much?" Ahaha.

Nice update.
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Ahah. House is something, isn't he? Ahah, this new donor sounds pretty interesting, I'm suprized she didn't have a 'Who' t-shirt on instead, anway great title. Ahah.