Reviews for Dangerous Game Draco Remix
lovedreamergrl chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
Yay you updated!I hope the next chapter will come out soon.
SLF lazy chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
*pout* FINISH! I want to see the rest!
lovedreamergrl chapter 6 . 5/19/2009
Your Draco's POV rivals even the original, I like how you keep them in character and with the original story.I love it.

hope you update soon!:D
maria chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
hey! I've been reading this story in Hermione's point of view and I mjust say that I loved this as much as I loved that! keep up-dating please!
headoverheels4HP chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
Its good. :]

I liked it alot.
lacking a better name chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
wow this is extrememly good. it's so poetic and stong.

update soon

lacking a better name
randomprose chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
oh, very good! please update soon! I love it!
SilverLastsForever chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
I love the line "A junkie to the last" LOVE IT. Although I DID find a small plot hole. She can't use a "small muggle device" at Hogwarts; electronics don't work. Draco listens to classical muggle music away from school. Change it to she's modified her music so that it plays on s magic device or just cut that line. Love it as always!
lacking a better name chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
very good job. update soon
Sy Itha chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
"A kitten chasing daydreams" I like that.
lacking a better name chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
great job! update soon.
SilverLastsForever chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
I like it. _ However, when you quote my dialogue try to make sure you quote it exactly, meaning grammar. Some of the grammar is super important and it was kinda looked over. So just try to do that, k? Love ya! Hurry with Round 4!
lacking a better name chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
great job. update soon.
lacking a better name chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
umm, im readin dangerous games and you bothe have comepletely different writing styles. I think you should work more on making this a story and not a poem, cuz that what it sounds like. Umm and try to make the next one a little longer. update soon.
SilverLastsForever chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
AH! Yay! I'm so excited. I hope everyone who's read Dangerous Game reads this because I love it so much! Your fantastic and you need to do the rest of my rounds from Draco's POV so I can be a fangirl some more.