Reviews for Just Like the Girl That Married Dear Old Dad
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/13
I, too, greatly prefer Ending D. It is inconceivable that two people as observant and canny as Harry and Hermione would not have already picked up on the INSANELY OBVIOUS fact that they belong together.

Nice job!
Bluewolf80 chapter 1 . 9/18
I honestly don't know which I prefer. Probably D. I was hoping for more to happen with Weasel-Dum and Weasel-Dee though. Whether that was a fight or a tantrum, I was just hoping for some drama.
You know it's ending D you just did that to not upset anybody.
guest chapter 1 . 8/7
Definitely preferred ending D as well. It felt more -not realistic, necessarily- but maybe more natural?

Suddenly requesting marriage(particularly of someone you aren't even dating, as many endings seemed to be) seemed over the top, but in context where they were planning to "come out" as a couple and just decided to do it in a heat-of-the-moment spectacular way is awesome. And even more awesome that others were working together plotting about how to get them to reveal themselves while they themselves were plotting on how to reveal themselves.

"A" would be my second choice, as it has a mix of comedy/humor that should come of people who have been together forever and just suddenly realized feelings for each other. Like "why didn't this happen forever ago?" But Hermione's reaction was a bit overemotional in a couple of the endings (the calm one was good, but lost points for sudden marriage proposal).

btw, I thought Harry and Hermione felt a tad bit OOC, but then I remembered that you changed things a bit and they haven't been through an extremely traumatizing year on the run where lots of people they cared about died, and I rooted for the love comedy setting whole-heartedly.

kudos :)
otakumick chapter 1 . 8/6
of course ending D is best, it has that Marauder blood coming to the fore. I liked the others though as well.
Kshail chapter 1 . 7/13
Well I'm gonna have to agree with the majority D is much seems both more realistic and it actually adds more after the initial scene.
NeverlandWanderer chapter 1 . 6/18
This was a great one shot read! Grade A.
gail19 chapter 1 . 6/10
Ending D gets my favorite vote, but they were all fun. Enjoyed the story: both the content and the multiple choice format.
macrossboy chapter 1 . 6/3
Albus Severus, better Panfilo Filomeno. greetings from Mexico.
Ending D was by far the best, great job on this!
Karev chapter 1 . 4/6
Ending D
Heksy chapter 1 . 3/24
As you asked, I shall answer.
In my opinion the "you're incorrigable, Harry" ending was my favorite.
Thanks for sharing.
DemonicWizard01 chapter 1 . 3/20
I like the last one the best ;)
Ivju chapter 1 . 2/28
I like Ending B, but I guess Ending D makes more sense. Nevertheless great story!