Reviews for Just Like the Girl That Married Dear Old Dad
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 6/5
I haven't reviewed this? Truly odd.

Anyway, that is a fun way to allow a bit of old folklore to introduce us to the fact of Harmony. Dean's confession and the speculations about Ron (though I doubt Susan would put up with Ron's personality/temper for too long) serve well as a launchpad.

Ron's repeated and unthinking refrain 'Potters always marry redheads.' is logically bankruapt as Hermione points out. But it is also empirically disprovible. We also know Harry's Grandfather Potter married a Black (I guess Sirius and Lupin are dead here, as either knew James' parents and could put matters straight). There are enough of them that they saw in the war to deep-six that idea.

Beyond that, a good case for Hermione is made, leading to Neville's punchline.

All four answers are really good, but D is terrific and my choice. Either endings B or A, in that order are great too.

TGM
GoHaNViDeLSoN chapter 1 . 5/29
Ending D I presume followed by A and then C.
B is kinda stupid in my opinion, I think...
Livgg chapter 1 . 5/15
Good story. I prefer ending A.
15samcre chapter 1 . 3/4
That last ending was by far the best! Very funny story, too!
Why.not chapter 1 . 2/9
Disgustingly written. Harry and Hermione's actions do not go along with their behaviour as shown in the books.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
I like ending d
Right What Is Wrong chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
D is definitely better, from my perspective - takes the obvious handprints of the author setting up the story just-so out-of-universe and turns it into an in-universe setup. And an amusing one, at that. :)
NotAMugwump chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Loved ending D!
bookgirl113 chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
They were all great, but ending D was the best, hands down.
Book Princess-313 chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
My favourite was ending D.
bookjunkie1992 chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
I did enjoy ending D the best. I also enjoyed reading the others as well. Thank you.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
I, too, greatly prefer Ending D. It is inconceivable that two people as observant and canny as Harry and Hermione would not have already picked up on the INSANELY OBVIOUS fact that they belong together.

Nice job!
Bluewolf80 chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
I honestly don't know which I prefer. Probably D. I was hoping for more to happen with Weasel-Dum and Weasel-Dee though. Whether that was a fight or a tantrum, I was just hoping for some drama.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
You know it's ending D you just did that to not upset anybody.
guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Definitely preferred ending D as well. It felt more -not realistic, necessarily- but maybe more natural?

Suddenly requesting marriage(particularly of someone you aren't even dating, as many endings seemed to be) seemed over the top, but in context where they were planning to "come out" as a couple and just decided to do it in a heat-of-the-moment spectacular way is awesome. And even more awesome that others were working together plotting about how to get them to reveal themselves while they themselves were plotting on how to reveal themselves.

"A" would be my second choice, as it has a mix of comedy/humor that should come of people who have been together forever and just suddenly realized feelings for each other. Like "why didn't this happen forever ago?" But Hermione's reaction was a bit overemotional in a couple of the endings (the calm one was good, but lost points for sudden marriage proposal).

btw, I thought Harry and Hermione felt a tad bit OOC, but then I remembered that you changed things a bit and they haven't been through an extremely traumatizing year on the run where lots of people they cared about died, and I rooted for the love comedy setting whole-heartedly.

kudos :)