Reviews for The Simple Explantion for Spock's Brain
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Ha! That makes more sense than the standard version. :-)
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I believe it ;). That was positively brilliant, thank you!
bookdragon01 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
LOL - I love it. The episode would have been much better if they'd ended it this way.
moonmama chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
*hangs head in shame*

You know I actually have read some of your stuff before, I've just been horribly negligent in commenting on it, something that I do need to remedy. I'm awful at writing coherent reviews, but this was hilarious and perfectly characterized.
T'Vis chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
“The next time I ask you to elaborate on anything not medically related, please invite me to have my head examined.”

Logical
DarkBeta chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Spock's going to be sorry he said that!

back when the original was in re-runs (before there *were* any others!) i had - of course - seen every episode more than once. sometimes i'd tune into a random episode for nostalgia's sake. somehow that episode *always* turned out to be Spock's Brain. i was cursed, i tell you, cursed!

i much prefer your explanation to accepting SB as an actual episode!

gratefully,

db
Willimillie chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
So THAT'S what that nonsensical hour of jibberish was! It sounds perfect-the episode had all the right touches of Trekiness, yet had absolutely no logical pattern and was utterly ridiculous. Sounds just like a dream from someone who's been on one too many away missions in the last month.

BTW, Spock's last line win. I could literally hear him talking in my head. Brilliant!
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Ha!
BankaiKitty chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
That was absolutely hysterical! It explains so much about that episode. Good story, write more like that and I'll keep reading.