Reviews for And then We Meet Again
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
When I finished reading this, I squealed like a toddler, hugged my iPad, and bookmarked it 4 times just to make sure I could find it again!
As a Christian myself, I actually shy away from Christian-themed media rather than gravitating towards it, because I don't want to risk reading one of the many interpretations considered incorrect by my particular denomination. But I'm a big Code Geass fan, so I decided to give this one a go, and I can honestly say that I ABSOLUTELY ADORE this fic. It's nice to read a story with Christian elements written by someone who knows what they're talking about.
Aside from that, Lulu and Euphie were wonderfully in character, and your transitioning narratives flowed really well. Thumbs up to you, Cal reflector.
makopaulo chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Love it!
Yankee718 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I loved the ending it made me laugh thanks for the story
Gimei chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Aww, really cute :). Loved it!
Fimbu1vetr chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Cute haha
MistGun chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I loved the twist at the end. A very thought provoking response from Euphie, it made me realise that my own thoughts have been too self-centric.

Great interaction between Lelouch and Euphie, great story!
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I like the views you put forth on religion here. Thanks for the great story.
moonyazu9 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Awwwww! Lulu got to go to heaven! Yay! At Euphy's wish! :D I love the way you write Code Geass material, very true to the original. Great job!
SamJaz chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Nice. That is all.
Dext chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Quite something...
Hyrulian Hero Akai chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Oh, wow. This is an amazing story. You wrote it so well, capturing both Lelouch and Euphie perfectly. It was so moving im almost in tears ))
SapphireCuatro chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
So cute...you always write such wonderful stories.
The Milk-Eyed Mender chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Beautiful fic, both Lelouch and Euphie are in character and their interactions is something I could see happening if they did reunite! I'm very happy to find this post-R2 fic, there were few that addressed Lelouch's death so well.
Velshard chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I really enjoyed reading this especially since it was a happier Lelouch/Euphemia fic than the angsty tragic emo ones you usually see being posted. The only thing I didn't like about this story was the fact that Lelouch did die, because I'm a hopeless romantic I would like to believe that he survived and lived on as an immortal after the Zero Requiem to fulfill his promise to C2. Since my number 1 favorite pairing in Code Geass was L2/C2 but regardless I still really liked this 1shot and I hope you do more happy ones like it in the future with different females. Two that would especially peak my interest would be your take on a romantic Lelouch/Milly, and a not so much romantic as loving fic about Sayoko and Lelouch and her devotion to him as not only a knight/samurai but perhaps also as a surrogate mother.
Dann of Thursday chapter 1 . 12/27/2008