Reviews for Teddy Bears and Lieutenant Colonels
Target Zero chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Very adorable! Well done.
Miravisu chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
*sniffles and aws* :)
The Sway Wannabe chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I loved it and would love to red more from you.
Cielito chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
This is adorable; sad, but adorable. I especially love your explanation of Teyla being in John's mind right before his incident and the connection between John's experience and love for his own mother and for Teyla.

Nicely done!
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
great story its a good thing teyla was there for john :)
highonscifi chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Absolutely wonderful! A very well-crafted and well-told story. Thank you so much!
Asugar chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
This is just lovely. I adore the team spirit and the way you write the special closeness between John and Teyla, how they are each other's best friends. The hurt and distance between them as a result of her secret and her relationship with Kanaan is beautifully conveyed as is how the loyalty and love between them is so strong even so that Teyla cares so beautifully for him in his diminished and frightened state. The characterizations of John and Teyla are perfect. I especially like how what they refuse to admit even to themselves shapes their interactions. I hope you write more John and Teyla soon.
landwm chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Amazing story! The emotions between the team members was so heartfelt, and poor Teyla trying to make sure she's there for John even while feeling emotionally and physically drained from her pregnancy. And I loved how strong the trust between John and Teyla is. Fabulous job!
SGA-SAF chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
This was really sweet! Though I understand why John was angry, I was a bit taken when he was so harsh to her, but I thought he had a good point. Yes, things were awkward, but I guess the both had to digest the news respectively, and come to terms with how much it would change the team dynamic.

I think, deep down, Teyla knew that John only meant well too. Loved how the mini Sheppard clinged to her immediately, and the rest of the team was awesome as well! Love this!
Titan5 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
That was so sweet. I love the almost automatic trust that John had for Teyla. I think that illustrates that John never let his trust for Teyla waiver, even if things were awkward for them for a while. Both Teyla waiting to tell him and his reaction were understandable. I think he was both terrified that something could have happened to her and a little hurt she didn't tell him earlier, but it came out sounding like he was really mad. I love the way this brought them back together without him actually having to find a way to explain things (cause we all know he's not good at that).

And I'll bet John was a cute kid too. Love the picture at the end.
neptune60 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Very cute and endearing story. Loved how Teyla took care of John but I have to day I disagree with your interpretation of John's reaction to her pregnancy. I heard no venom in his voice, only hurt and anger that someone he trusted so much could throw that trust back in his face. Teyla not only lied to John but put the team at risk because of her behavior. How could she treat him like that after he had put all his trust in her. So for me John's reaction was perfectly understandable but once he was over the shock of her news he was always supportive of her. So if there was any distance between John and Teyla it was Teyla's doing.
sakurablue13 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
auh... that was totally sweet and adorable

and i do agree, John as a kid must've been so cute... *sigh*