Reviews for Happiness
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
the ending, tough. that was just THE cutest thing,ever. I loved the whole story. Five stars, 10/10 would read and enjoy.
TYRANT-00 chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
congratulations, your story is really good :D
Iridescent Swan chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Hello wolfraven :) It's amazing how well you've done even though this is your one and only HM fic (I checked out your profile xD). Vaughn was very in-character, the story had a good pace, I felt the emotion everywhere and your symbolisms and metaphors were very good and unique. The only thing that this story could improve on would be some minor grammatical errors. So... 5-stars for you! :D
Ding chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
It was sad but wonderful at the same time. The story plot was well thought out and the ended was happy, so I definitly think it's worth reading. Good luck with your future stories, chow!
enihpets3 chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
*L*O*V*E*I*T*
E person chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
This is probably one of my most favorite ChelseaXVaughn stories. I love, love, loved it! :D
HopelessxDreams chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
Aww. C:
Seynee chapter 5 . 10/4/2010
That was a lovely story, and it was really well-written! Enjoyed it loads, thank you :)
yukishakura chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
I couldn't agree more with mystic chaos..

you're story is so good :")
DiscoPants chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
omg please complete the story TT
MysticChaos chapter 5 . 7/31/2010
Even with this being five chapters, I am so very happy to say that you packed so much LOVE into this without unnecessary words. There was even a sense of maturity to this story-telling of yours.

One of the best fanfictions I have read in a very, very long while.
Yokolite chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
Wow this was a great story I wasn't very sure of it at first because most stories that are this short don't always work well but you made it work it was a really great and cute story
Velf chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
Very sweet story. I was smiling at the end. Quite lovely.
Winged Cherry chapter 5 . 4/11/2010
It's the last line I like most. It's brilliant!

Thank you so much for the great read,

Cherry
Winged Cherry chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I've only read the first chapter so far, but I'm already impressed; you are one of the few that manage to capture the essence of the characters perfectly!

Well done,