Reviews for Behind the Library Door
cavallo94 chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
This is AMAZING! I'm German and I understood the story very well. It's a very nice style of writing and I just want to read more of this :)
Please continiue it :D
wordsequalmight chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Cough *Update* Cough

'Nuff said.
LDtR chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
I know it has been over three years since you updated this it, but this story is wonderful and amazing and I want to read mire. Please consider adding another chapter! It would be a shame for such a deep and intriguing story to go unfinished!
bulma9013 chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Woohoo! Update! And it's okay that it is a bit late, I am notorious for that, and so cannot fault you, especially when you come back to us with such wonderful prose! My only wish is that the next chapter comes sooner than the last.
Hpluvr7 chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Absolutely fantastic! Please update :)
BVBArmy4Life chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
can you make more chapter's please.
charmedtomeetyou chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
please please update! D: Love your story!
OhHappyDay2000 chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
THAT WAS BRLLIANT.. Please write more :)
WorriesAreForSquares chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
Write more! Gah! 3
cebyam chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
Interesting. I hope you don't take as long to update the next chapter :)
perfectcouples chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
i like it pls continue!
Tricia dSC chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
I'm loving the changes in the story, and I'm very curious to read how they affect what Briony sees by the lake. I hope her earlier revelation that Robbie isn't a sex maniac leads her to not accusing him of attacking Lola. I hope it takes less than a year for you to update!
LucyLuMcarty-Cullen chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
I cried so hard when I watched the movie, and everything went all wonky. So, I am so glad that you are writing a 'what if'. Its such a wonderful story. Please update soon.

And a small P.S.- I am horrible at updating my stories as well. There are always so many reasons, and things come up. Just wanted to let you know I understand. And that you are doing a wonderful job.

Not really a small P.S. is it? )

-Sam
Strizzy chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
Wow it's been a while! Brilliant chapter, hope you write more soon!
les ananas chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
Wow! I'm so happy you've started updating this again. I'd given up hope. I love how this is developing, with Briony realizing the true extent of Cecelia and Robbie's relationship. Does this mean she won't automatically assume it's Robbie the "maniac" that attacks Lola? Can't wait for more (hope it's less than a year).