Reviews for You Belong With Me
phil chapter 6 . 8/25/2009
that was a good story. I like the fact that it was just andy and josh acting like andy and josh. well done.
Chai chapter 6 . 7/1/2009
Wow. Just . . . wow.

So simple, yet so . . . WOW. x)) Amazing.
Lanmwolf chapter 6 . 3/8/2009
Wow, I always love the way that you write Josh and Andy (perfect characterization)! Normally I hate first person point of views, but I actually really enjoyed this one. Andy trying to deny that she had feelings for Josh in the beginning seems exactly like what she'd try to do, Josh being afraid of his feelings for Andy and asking out the type of girl he was used to is classic, and I love that Andy finally blurted out how she felt. Awesome job! Keep up all the great work with your fics!
TheRightWrongs chapter 6 . 1/15/2009
great job! i love how you bused the song as inspiration but didn't make it a song fic! i love Josh and Andy together!
Fre4kshow chapter 6 . 1/5/2009
That was so cuute, I loved it !

I can't wait either for the new season (: D - 6 ! Even if i won't see it on Monday, I don't live in USA, unfortunately u_u

Anyway. Thnks for this amazing chapter, and amazing story (:

See ya next time, on your new fanfic ;)
Keely Jade chapter 6 . 1/5/2009

An update!

It was great!

You can see the premiere episode of Kyle XY on fancast . com

just delete the spaces, and you're good!

Anyway, awesome update!
OneDayTheRobotsWillCry chapter 6 . 1/5/2009
I loved it.
Sam chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
Ok that is so good. They are so adorable i really want them to get together. HAHA i know they do but still please keep it coming as fast as you can!
Fre4kshow chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
Wow, Andy had the guts to tell him how she feels x) But Josh is so clueless, it's unbelievable xD

Anyway x) Update soon (:
Keely Jade chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
Aw. That was really cute.

Update soon. :)
Sam chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
O it is so good i cant wait for you to finish i really really like it! keep it coming as fast as you can please!
Keely Jade chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
...2 more chapters?

Wow. That was a sped up story.

And it's the Cow Keys, the name of the band.

-Keely Jade
Fre4kshow chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
What an awesome chapter, I loved it ! I knew somethin was going to happen

Update soon. I wish you a happy new year, in my country 2009'll start in less than 4 hours (: I wish you the best, and I wish you'd continue to write such awesomes stories
Keely Jade chapter 3 . 12/30/2008

Update soon.
Fre4kshow chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
Poor Andy u_u I was in a similar situation few months ago, so I know how much it hurts u_u (But they didn't last 3 months or more, just a month, the girl was tired of the guy I love -')

Anyway. It's gonna happen somethin', he just can't stay with her forever, it's a Jandy fic x)

Update soon