Reviews for The Green Dress
manic pixie mary sue chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Ha ha! Oh god, that was great!
DarkFilo chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
OMG, that's so funny, and wow, pretty good, really. I hope to see stories like this one in the near future. Arigatou.
Katato2013 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Ha, that was awesome! Kenshin is so mischievious! I love it!
Half-Demon-Isa chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Aww.

That was a cute little story

I loved every minute of it!

D

I hope there will be a sequl of some sort.

Keep Writing!

Safrin
Paramecio chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
YEAA! I like it it's so cute and funny I realy like Good work
abubi-chan chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
this was highly entertaining, i loved every minute of it. i hope you're planning to make more stories like this. it's refreshing to see a pervy kenshin once in a while.

-abubi-chan
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
LmfaO! Omfg that was HILARIOUS! XD I love it!

Ari chan
morning rush chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Aww Kenshin, just like any teenager driven by male urges and hormones. Very very cute... I'm kina hoping for a sequel of this..
Lazy Reader chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
This was such a cute story! I read it twice today cause I couldn't get it out of my head. Great job, I would love a sequel or even just another one-shot with similar characterization.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Want a Sequel!
blueicequeen chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Simply smashing! It's so cute! Great one-shot but i hope u would write more!
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
A few word usage problems (diffidently instead of definitely) and some verb tense issues especially in the first half of the story but a very cute tale nonetheless. I like how Kenshin is just as bad as the other but just better at not getting caught.
rachel chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
hahaha hilarious! i love this. makes kenshin more.. real somehow. less of a goody goody and more human. good job :D
bluerelic chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
lol that was awesome and hilarious.. kenshin being "well-trained" :D

happy holidays and happy new year btw!
VellaVee chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Gahaha! I'm still laughing even as I write this!

Incredibly hilarious!

Who would have known Kenshin was just like the other guys all along XD

Trained by Hiko ha funny thing is that does seem likely!

It was a great Twist to Kenshin's personality.

I guess a man is always just that a man with manly urges, its just depends on whether they're good at hiding those urges or not and Kenshin's a pro XD

Fantastic! I'd love to see a second part to this, maybe Kaoru finds out what kenshin said or Kenshin working at the workshop with her? Just a thought no pressure I'll be happy with reading this over and over.

You did a great job. I love it

Silver