Reviews for After the S V W - 04 Brewing for St Mungos
X-Dressing Seme chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
Well I'm back from the beach and fireworks, and instead of bringing in the new year with a bottle of sparkling I decided to have a cocktail and a fine read... I'm glad now that I saved this one for later. It proved to be as lovely as I hoped.

Severus is one of those lovely ambiguous characters that a lot of fan fic writers can't cope with. He's usually depicted as evil or a victim of something the poor unfortunate soul... You have done him well here I think. Perhaps still a little softer than I expected, how ever he is still a curmudgeon of fine order, and it's clear that his hands aren't as clean as he would like. The treatment of the auror guard is fabulous, his relationship with st mungos potions master is wonderful and his flashback is beautifully human. I think however his best scene is that of potter and the RA fever! Beautiful, perfect humourous snape!

Thank you for a lovely end to 2012 and I intend to start the new year with another of your stories, just of sure which one yet!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
Fmh chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
Thank you for updating I loved the scene with the Potters they really should have thought of that themselves!
Fmh chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
Thank you i have so enjoyed this story dear sev such a joy to the world!
RebeccaRoy chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
That was very good, I did like it!
Myene chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
RA feaver...i love that.

good story.
Zarathustra46 chapter 7 . 1/23/2009
Well, darling, it is as good as I remember it - still giggling over 'Ra fever'!

Now, you know what I want next, and I better start seeing the next chapters in my inbox soon. Hint. Hint. Hint. (Am I hitting you over the head hard enough yet, or do I need to get that big honking sword of yours out?)

Love ya, as always,

moreteaplease chapter 7 . 1/23/2009
There is more, right? I got that right didn't I? PLease? This is too good to end now...sob.

Going to find Snape the younger...
Myene chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
This is a great story, I love Sev being such a sarcasta-bitch.

but why did you end it here? This seams like an odd place for it
zafaran chapter 6 . 1/22/2009
"Complete!" {discrete whimper} But, but, but... You left us hanging. Where's the *rest* of the story? {pout} This isn't a proper ending. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
moreteaplease chapter 6 . 1/22/2009
More! More!

korrigan1112 chapter 6 . 1/22/2009
I liked this story.

Is it really already done?

really? It was too short!

But thank you for this cute story and I hope you write another one soon.

I love your work

It is really well written.
Snape's Nightie chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
I like the way this fic is developing - it's been ages since I've read a good one where Snape is the aristocrat everyone thought he was before Half Blood Prince "outed" him as being working class and I've missed that version of him!

Some very fine stalking, sneering, stomping and billowing too. Always good to see.

It will be interesting to see where you take us with this - I look forward to the journey.

Love, Nightie x
RebeccaRoy chapter 5 . 1/19/2009
Severus is one cold but brilliant man.
moreteaplease chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
This is wonderful!

Though personaly I rekon the Snape's would have had Friesians... ;)

I hope there will be more to this?

Your Snape is perfect, the grumpy self assured arrogance and fera/respect he gets are exactly how I see it!

Keep going!