Reviews for The Pink Ribbon Returns
Grafhite chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
All I can say is just WOW.
BartWLewis chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
Awesome sequal, totally was surprised by Arnold.
beckie13 chapter 7 . 4/30/2003
aw that was so cute.

i loved it especialy the ending!
beckie13 chapter 5 . 4/29/2003
i love your story so far its great!
BLFBH chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
ooooooo Gerald! What's gonna happen? ok I already know, but I can give it another go. ok, Let's go and read! Its really great, but later, why? did it have to be the same table? That like says like something!(Starts to drink a tiny bit of wine at a fancy restraunt. Then spits it)What, did you think somthin else?

Anyway, I love the whole, but I'm serious when I say Chapter eight! And finish the one about the girl who jumps into the puddle and stuff. Bye!
Snow Lane chapter 7 . 9/14/2002
Great sequel. Very good ending. I kinda expected them to hook up, but I didn't see the whole Arnold love Helga thing coming. Good touch.
brianaluvsfutballhead chapter 7 . 8/18/2002
! I like it so much! I love all your stories!
brianaluvsfutballhead chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
The review at the bottom. Yea, the one with no name, see. That is me. I forgot since the story is so good. Sorry.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2002
IT IS 12:20 AM and I'm NOOOT gonna be able to sleep! This is soooooooooooo great and AMAZING! Arnold is just totally dense! In numerous places, but hey, it's partially true! And what do you mean by "NO TRILOGY" At least chapter 8?
Glitch chapter 7 . 8/1/2002
((O_O Oh god. I can't breath. Seriously I can't breath! This was one of the best Hey Arnold fics I read! MY GOD! But this kinda reminds me of what happened last year. Something nearly as close as this...
Catrina chapter 7 . 5/17/2002
Are you sure your not doing a trilogy? This is the best ever!
Yami Dragoness chapter 7 . 3/8/2002
that was the most beautiful story i ever read!

Helga: ("We’ll always have Pierre.") Aahhh . . .

i love that part! ahhhhhhh...
JESS chapter 7 . 2/23/2002
VERY GOOD ENDING!
Ryuko DragonHalf chapter 7 . 1/31/2002
Heavy AWWWWWWW factor! You seriously had me worried for a bit there! Still, you had everyone in character, the plot was cool, and it was an H&H. KEWLBEANS!
Houkanno Yuuhou chapter 7 . 1/30/2002