Reviews for Broken Body
han.bones chapter 40 . 2/17/2014
A super emotional road but so worth it
JK chapter 40 . 11/26/2013
I just came across this fic. I LOVED it.
megp456 chapter 22 . 4/29/2013
He calls his grandfather Pops and Pops name is Hank.
megp456 chapter 14 . 4/28/2013
I thought hanks wife was susan
del1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I think this is a fantastic story. I've read all 40 chapters in two days. (I'm not sure if it's complete or not though)

There are a few pieces of this story that will stick with me forever because they significant to me. My favorite part of this was the relationship between Booth and Parker. I have yet to read a fic where there is some much concentration on those two. The picture you painted and their story alone really stood out to me. I was actually nearly brought to tears on a few occasions.

I thought it was beyond sweet how Booth STILL calls Parker "bub" though he's a man now. He is STILL Booth's bub.

Thank you for writing and sharing this story, I enjoyed it thoroughly.
tanargue chapter 40 . 7/26/2012
Please stop here and let them be happy. I'm worried that something disastrous is going to happen now that Parker is the chidren's legal guardian
The Sarcastic Polar Bear chapter 40 . 11/22/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
The Sarcastic Polar Bear chapter 27 . 11/22/2011
*screams*
The Sarcastic Polar Bear chapter 22 . 11/22/2011
I highly believe that I have tears in my eyes. And I also loved Parker asking about sex
The Sarcastic Polar Bear chapter 18 . 11/22/2011
I am loving this! I will keep reading :) I just had to comment... I love that you say pop. Nobody where I live says soda. Lol
MMWillow13 chapter 40 . 10/21/2011
Yep, he's his father's son through and through. No one would expect anything less of Parker Booth. I love the idea of them getting away for some time and enjoying themselves. I wish I had some of that, heck the last time my husband and I spent any real alone time together was before our son was born which was nearly 3 years ago and we're expecting a new baby anytime now so I doubt it'll happen any time soon lol. Great chapter!
bb-4ever chapter 40 . 10/21/2011
excellent chapter. well deserved fluffiness. love Parker of course he wouldn't let his brother and sisters be separated. look forward to more soon
mendenbar chapter 40 . 10/20/2011
Feels so much like a perfect ending but I am sincerely hoping it isn't. This story has been so amazing on so many levels. You truly seem to understand the characters you are writing.
Aurelie G chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
love it !
dharmamonkey chapter 17 . 8/25/2011
Wow. What an amazing (and dare I say accurate portrayal of a severe episode of major depression. Excellent.