Reviews for The First With Feeling
Aikaru chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
That was a great story and Rusty-James was a very good friend to let him do that. I think they would make a good couple though.
Autumn chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
That was WAY unrealistic. I doubt Stev would make out with Rusty-James and even if he did, Rusty-James would have beat him to being unrecognizable. Also, not a lot of detail. If I was to grade you on this, you'd get a D-
Kena mcsove chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
i really really like this story :D Keep on writing!
Rainfeather79 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I don't even KNOW Rumble Fish, but- God, you write good slash.

-Ace
Trollin Blue86 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
This is great. Just great! Its sad that there arent that many Rumble Fish or Steve/Rusty-James fics. Actually, I think you are the only one that has made a Steve/Rusty fic! Keep up the good work!
1000 Lies And A Good Disguise chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Amazing work! I recently fell in love with Rumble Fish and was so exicted to see a Section for it only to find a few fics. This story is great and makes up for the lack of other amazing stories! I love Steve and Rusty-James still seem in character during slash although Steve does seem like one to try being gay. Love it. :)
Fcuk-The-Universe chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
aww. lol this is good. god i hate shops. i have been looking for this movie for ever and i cant find it anywhere. its like all of the dvds hide from me. grr. anyway awesome story
whysoserious4life chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
i think you did a really good job with this you should make it longer
Birdgirl204 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
This is cute. There's a Rumble Fish category now, y'know. Found it like an hour ago.
SimplySummerlea chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I usually do not enjoy reading fanfics where the author turns a main character gay. But...It sort of matched Steve. He seemed so afraid in a way.. I am glad you kept Rusty-James sticking to girls. He isn't a man's man. lol.

I actually found this while trying to find my rumble fish fan fic. I didn't know there were so few of them. We are two of the...like, ten...on this entire website with a fan fic for the spectacular book. :)
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I loved it!

Even though there's no historical references the Spartans in particular were homosexual who cares! XD Romans and Greeks were and I kinda doubt they didn't have a few.

You captured Rusty splendidly! :D

Steve was cute

Nice job!
Alzbeta Batoriova chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Hurray for a wonderfully written Rumble Fish story and especially for a spectacular depiction of canon Rusty-James and Steve. Even with the slash moments, these two were still in character. I liked how the kissing exchange didn't transform these two friends into lifetime lovers (I'm sure much to the dismay of slash-fangirls out there). Great work.
ShotgunOpera chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
wow, i love it. nuthin like hot guys a'kissin. i almost think it's better, in some ways, than hot boy sex.

and you did it pretty well, imo. admittedly, i haven't read rumble fish, yet, so i'm not familiar with the canon. but, sometimes, you can just tell if something is good or not, whether or not you know the fandom, and i know that this is good.

good job. definitely one to add to my favs. :)
whatcoloristhesky chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Pretty good. You had the characterization of the characters down, even the motorcycle boy's in his brief mentioning. Your grammar was good as well. :)
TheNightimeSky chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Well, looky here! Not every day you see a "Rumble Fish" fanfic.

Let alone a slashy one. :3

Let alone a very GOOD slashy one.

Nice job, and it's good tha is in character and you made the *ahem* "relationship" work out.

Steve wished he could be like that, so damn innocent he didn’t know anything except how to fight and how to just be a good guy. But no, he had to be cursed, like the Motorcycle Boy was, with the kind of intelligence that would take him beyond the borders of this stagnant backwater northern suburb of Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Ah - so deep. So true. And it's very bittersweet, but I like that you realized that Steve had a lot more going on than Rusty James knew. You read between the lines. :3

Well, good job. Blah, blah, good work, et cetera, et cetera.

xD