Reviews for Paths Taken
Guest chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
I love this chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
So fun - this is just the best
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
Dude I just love reading this. I think its my fourth time - you're awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
So I read this before game of thrones came out, and had no idea who George rr martin was - I just really liked your story. So flash forward to now - you'll be proud to know that whenever I read George RR Martin or watch the show there's a big part of my brain that confuses the characters with the cast of South of Nowhere. That's like, kind of awesome. I love this fanfic
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Please update. love this story, can't wait to see it finished.
nautic187 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I haven't really had any interest in SON lately (sad, I know) but I remember reading some of this and got talked into watching Game of Thrones (which, it turns out, is awesome) so wanted to drop in and show some love. The only downside is now that I know the characters I can't believe you did Spencer/Sansa, my least favorite Stark, lol. I know Arya is 10-12 in the show but come on, she rules, and Sansa is soooo lame. ;)
Guest chapter 39 . 7/1/2012
Please update ! I absolutely love your version of this story.
brooklyn37 chapter 39 . 5/11/2012
I love this. I am reading A Storm of Swords and after reading your story it makes me want to keep on reading/finish George Martin's bks!(even though you have changed it) have you read them all? Please update! i can't wait for Ashley's revenge on the Frey's!
bitten2 chapter 39 . 3/31/2012
Amazing story! I know it has been a while but please update soon i would love to see where this story is headed!
babykennedy chapter 39 . 3/4/2012
So... Its been almost a year. Is there any hope that u will return and continue this amazing story? I love it and I miss it terribly. Ashley and Spencer have to have their night and we have to know what happens with Daario... There is so much left. Please please please come back.
Ryoko05 chapter 39 . 8/21/2011
Soooo new book just came out and I though I re-read this awesomeness :D Still amazing. I hope you plan to continue!
TrulyUndecided chapter 39 . 8/14/2011
Great story. I hope you keep your word and finish it one day (lol)

Its always nice to ready about Spashley in different circumstances.

Update soon :)
Palexiot chapter 39 . 7/7/2011
Ok, so I'm not one for courtly intrigue, but Ido like action in my stories and I sense a lot of heavy action to come.

Speaking of action, if you deny us our Spashley reuniting scene, and you know what we want, I will be forced to take swift and decisive action.

I will be forced to pepper my reviews with Spaiden references. HA! That'll learn you good.

update soon please.
mutt009 chapter 39 . 5/31/2011
grr to not havin internet access anymore...i def woulda read..reviewed...an been buggin bout the new update! lol...so im glad another stepped up for that task...an helped speed up the process of updatin lol...

as for this chapter...poor ashleys spencer time got interrupted with these damn houses...whom may or may not be trusted...so whats ash gonna to do with these peeps? lol...now chop chop with the postin lol ;)
DaPhoenix chapter 39 . 5/27/2011
everything seems to be coming together in a interesting way. thanks for the update. good job.